24+

Hoseok woke up feeling like she was holding up loads of bricks, she let out a groan as she stretch her body. It was the day after their first competition which they won by the way now Hoseok was chosen as one of the female best dancer together with Jimin, Yongi and Leane. They were promoted by the school and the teachers.

The raven haired girl searched around the room her gaze girl fell on the two beds which were empty and figuring that her friends didn't want to wake her up since she was tired.

Hoseok was took out of her thoughs by her phone going off she took it and saw it was a massage from her brother.

Bambob🥺🥰

Hi lil sis how are you

                                               Hope😍💜
                             I'm fine big bro and your
Bambob 🥺🥰
I'm good to I hope you're doing well
There
                                         Hope 😍💜
                         I'm doing just fine like like I                               even  won my first challenge

Bambob 🥺🥰

That's great to know I have to go
Now take care and mom says she
Loves you

                                 Hope😍💜
                        Tell her I love her too so much

After Hoseok was done chatting with her brother she stood up from the warm bed she stretched her body heading towards the bathroom where she showered and and got ready for the day if she still remember her friends well they had said something about hanging out so she left the room to eat some breakfast.

"Yoongi we should be going right now the others are probably waiting for us" said Namjoom who stood besides the bathroom door, Yoongi opened the door with an annoyed expression " can't you just go with out me Joon".

"Nah I won't go without you because you will most likely jerk your self"

"Ewe Kim Namjoon WTF" Yoongi made a disgusted face and Namjoon just shrugged it is of "lets just go Min Yoongi"

Yoongi and Namjoon both left the building looking through the crowded area with students from different schools searching for their friends.

When they finally found their friends sitting in the colourful flowers with some few pink tables and chairs, they quickly pushed through the students.

As time went by they all sheared some jokes  they spent time all together until the laughter died down and was replaced with the comfy silence. After some time Kai divide to speak again suggesting something that they were sure they will be in trouble "Guys how about we hang out at one of our rooms me and Rose are going to buy buzz for tonight".

"That sounds risky but I'm up for it" Yoongi joined and was followed by the whole group.

"So tell us how are you two supposed to buy buzz" Woozi asked "it's easy we have a friend that works at the club around the hotel we will sneak out" Rose answered

"You'll are crazy" Jin said " we need a place to drink so any suggestions?" Kai asked

"How about Yoongi's room we can hangout there since it in the far end of the whole way" Lisa suggested and the group all agreed and left to eat dinner since it was getting dark

Everything was going as planned Jimin and Jisoo couldn't control their nevousness they were gathered in Yoongi's room and all were silent their silence was broke by the creaking of the door indicating the was someone coming in they all looked at the door Jimin suddenly jumped up and rushed to her boyfriend and it was the same to Jisoo.

Rose dropped the backpack that was full of alcohol but her was care not to break any he hugged Jimin and kissed her an her forehead " I thought they cought you baby" Jimin said " no need to worry love i'm good at sneaking out" Rose assured his girlfriend as the group just rolled their eyes " such a drama queen" Woozi mumbled.

Few hours later everyone was drunk no one would remember anything in the morning slow song that was used as a background noise sounded with a Humm of a beautiful tone the room was filled with silence and some hiccups every now and then.

"Let's Play truth or dare " Hoseok suggested and they all agreed to play a drukin game of truth or dare witch couldn't possibly end well, all of them sat in circle.

The first few truth's or dare's included Hoseok being dared to drink the whole glass of Vodka and Jimin being dared to flash their group her bra which she did by the way.

"Thruth or dare Hobi?" Jisoo asked and Hoseok gulped "truth" she squeak and Yoongi laughed and mattered " of course" she ignored Yoongi and Jisoo rubs her hands together " are you a virgin?" Jisoo asked and that's when she choked on her own breath, no one seemed to be fazed by the question. She first looked at Yoongi who had a smog smirk on his face and nodded in the end "of course I am a virgin"

Now it was Yoongi's turn"truth or dare" Hoseok asked " dare" Yoongi said and Hoseok dared him to remove his shirt the entire game "how juvenile" Yoongi muttered while removing his shirt and Hoseok's eyes went directly to Yoongi's  toroso which had black ink butterfly and the other tottoo on his side hip his abs were visible making Hoseok go hella crazy.

Lisa nudged Hoseok's arm and Hoseok teared her eyes away from Young's upper body and prayed that...

....

Shit I hate my self . I thought I would handle this book since now I don't have much to do  but I guess my thoughts were wrong.😭

This part was meant to be  long but I made it short so I will continue it another day..🥰🥺