35

After their first exam of the day all the students left their exam room going to the cafeteria. needless to say the cafeteria was dripping with depression, the students felt exhausted, of course other students were happy because they nailed their first paper..

"Guys i've lost my brain out there" Lisa stressfully said and the group felt pity for her  "funny you always say i should study. because if not, i will fail now look. all the tables have turned" Taehyung said and the group glared at her and she just shrugged giving them the 'what' look "Taehyung why are you like this?" Her boyfriend Jungkook looked at her with a bored expression "oh come on i'm still angry that she took my phone just to study tho she failed" Taehyung said.

"You know Taehyung i didn't say i failed, i just said i lost my brain so shut up" Lisa rolled her eyes and leaned with a huff poking her food.

"Okie ladies you should stop both of you" Woozi said and the others nodded in approval " sorry Lisa i wish i could agree but no, i think the paper was so much fun" Hoseok said clearly had enough, she was so exhausted and she didn't want any drama,she already faced one that night.

"Hoseok I've been meaning to ask you this question,are you alright do you want to go out side to talk about it?"Jin whispered her. She had seen that Hoseok's mood suddenly changed " no Jin i'm not and yes I would love to" Hoseok whispered rubbing her temples just thinking about that bitch of a girl makes her head dizzy so that's what they did, they left the cafeteria with an excuse that they were going to the bathroom to pee.

"So what happened?" Jin asked.

"Everything happened Jin .do you by any chance know a girl named Nancy?" Hoseok asked "yes I do.what's up ?" Jin answered and looked at Hoseok curiously.

"Can you tell me what relationship does she have with Yoongi?".

" I've heard that she is Yoongi's ex also Rose's sister, he's older than her. And that Nancy cheated on Yoongi with some guys and when Yoongi found out that the girl had cheated on him,he didn't want anything to do with her tho they didn't officially broke up but they didn't talk to each other and Yoongi basically blocked everything and then when the girl left Seoul was when Yoongi found light"

"Well she's back and do you know what she did?. She ruined my date with Yoongi that Sunday i really want to forget that she called me a fatty bitch and the fact that Yoongi hugged her i really want to forget but it doesn't settle right in my head" Hoseok furrowed her brows unconsciously making an angry pout .

"He what?!, Oh he just gained him self a new enemy, no wonder Nancy isn't loved by his brother she's such a bitch, i swear i'll kill her if i see her" Jin angrily said
"Another thing Jin ,please do not spill this one out promise me" Hoseok poked her pinky towards Jin.

Jin hesitantly nodded "i'm pregnant jin and i'm not planning on telling Yoongi even though i told Bogum i would, i just feel like he isn't ready to know anything" Hoseok said to the shocked Jin "really?" Jin quietly asked.

"Yes Jin the results came out yesterday and on Saturday i'm planning to see the doctor so he will inform me how long have i been pregnant and also the baby's gender" Hoseok said

"So that means i'm gonna be an auntie?" Jin excitedly asked in which Hoseok answered with a nod 

"Yes you will but please keep it in your self it's our little secret no one should find out ok?" Hoseok said and Jin nodded "i will never i promise!, Now can i feel your belly bump" Jin promised once again and scratched her hand to Hoseok's baby bump that was hidden under a large sized hoodie. 

"Wow it's so huge Hobi and I think the baby is kicking" Jin's eyes went wide as she brushed Hoseok's baby bump "i know, now let's go " smacked Jin's hand ..