《10》

Saturday.

Today Yoongi's parents were leaving to Daegu for a month or two without him and of course it's not like he cared anyways he was so happy that he couldn't help the smile on his face.

"Boy don't fuck up or kiss and good bye with your fingers okay?"His father warned but Yoongi couldn't careless.He was really happy that his parents were leaving for a month but he nodded nonetheless.

"Oh son are you gonna be fine alone we can go with you it's not to late" Mrs Min said but Yoongi shook his head "it's fine mom i'll be fine i'm 18 now i'm old enough to be independent go now"

"Ok then we will be going bye" Mrs Min then sighed

Yoongi grinned seeing his parents leaving 'thank god' Yoongi always dreamt of this moment and it looks like his dream was coming true in...5,4,3,2..,1 the car started and drove away "bye bitches" Yoongi shouted with a big smile on his face, he shut the door close and made his way towards his room and flop down on his bed he decided to sleep all day.
....

Friends chat

Worldwidemom

Hobi please send use
Ur location.

                          Hobilove
                          [Location sent ]
                  Done see you later

Cutechim

We will be there about an hour.

Taetae

Jin mom is calling you
Can't you hear.
Hi hobi cul8r :D

                        Hobilove
                     Hey taetae i'll be     
                     Waiting
                    [Seen at 12pm]

"Hey Mrs mom my Friends will be here in about an hour" Hoseok said peeking her head in the kitchen.

"Great i think i will be done cooking by then" Mrs Jung said      " i'll be upstairs call me if they are here ..okay?" Hoseok said running to her room to prepare a movie that they were going to watch.

"Bob what movie should we watch"

"Can't you just watch Annabelle the creation that horror movie is so watchable" Bob suggests. Hoseok whined.

"Bob you know how i feel with those horror movies"

"Well you should try it. It's really nice. anyways i gotta call Imani and Lina they probably missing me" bob said

"Oh cute can you please tell them i said hello!" hoseok said with a big smile she loved her sister in law to be especially her niece she really miss them "okay i will. call me if you need something" Bob p exited the room and went to his own.

After about 30 minutes
Hoseok heard her mother calling and she guessed her friends were already here so she stood up and rushed down stairs.

...
The girls were in front of a huge mansion it had so many big Windows. they first doubt that they were in the right location but they decided to ring the gate bell and a security came up to them.

"What can i help you with girls"the security kindly said

"Erm.. we are here to visit our friend hobi". jin said

" i'm afread i don't know that person"

"I don't think we're in the right location" tae whispered

"But you guys saw the location didn't you, it led us here we are not lost". Jisoo said