38

"notice! The will be a huge time skip"

•••

The group chat went wild after Hoseok sent that text but she ignored the messages and just switched off the device sliding her seat down and pulled a blanket before sleeping but not forgetting to first send the baby a kiss who was softly kicking before she completely slept.

            ....

Hoseok was woken up by her brother who slightly shook her "you should wake up you've been sleeping past 2 hours now and that's not good" Bogum said and placed two plates filled with Hoseok's favorites food "here you should eat up mom,dad and I had already eaten"

"Thanks big bro " Hoseok said and shuffling up sitting upright and started eating "you know you never told me what happened between you and that boy Yoongi" Bogum inquired looking at his sister.

"Well it's because i never wanted to talk about him for now" Hoseok sighed slightly losing her appetite and Bogum just nodded understanding his sister " ok then but promise me you will tell me when the time is right, eat up we still have more hours to go" and so Hoseok did as told hurriedly munching on her food , her brother just looked at her and cooed at how cute she looked when she is hungry. "Chill, you gonna choke" Bogum said as he chuckled however his sister ignored him as she continued eating the whole plate.

Hours had passed while Hoseok could only anxiously wait until the flight lands, her brother and parents were long asleep now leaving an all gloomy Hoseok who was awfully missing her friends back in Korea and don't get her wrong Hoseok had long forgotten things in America even her friends Iva and Kate "damn i wonder how have they been, do they know i'm coming back, will they be happy i mean i never contacted them when i was in South Korea" Hoseok mumbled drowning in her thoughts she was feeling very guilty for ignoring them.

She sighed and looked at the clock and well they were only left with 1hour 53 minutes she still could get a sleep.then she did.

After a while of Hoseok sleeping she woke up to an all to familiar airport, she has landed in America's borders. She blinked repeatedly regaining her sober sight before the guard opened the door coming inside "good day Ms we had arrived in America the car is already here waiting" the guard informed.

Hoseok stood up stretching her body in satisfaction her mother and brother were already outside only her father who wasn't with them "mom where is dad" Hoseok asked in which her mother replied with "he took a separate car since he won't be coming with us now get in we need to shower" her mother dragged her in the car and the driver closed the door going in front to the drivers seat.

Once they arrived in the oh so familiar penthouse that was busy with maids going up and down doing their work for today. Once they had entered the house the maids lined up bowing welcoming the family.

The maids had been looking at Hoseok's direction with nothing but surprise and one of the workers was Kate who was probably helping her mother for today, she had a visible surprised face and Hoseok just looked at her with a i can explain look and yeah she indeed have some explaining to do ....

                               .........

Back in Seoul South Korea.

Everything was so chaotic as the news of Hoseok leaving Korea circulated really fast. Her friends were more then sad especially that one particular person who just heard the most depressing news in the world.

"Yoongi it's gonna be ok dude.." Namjoon consoled rubbing his best friend's back

"No!,no! Nothing will be ok. No one i mean no one can replace my first true love i never had someone who was so selfless and kind like Hoseok even Nancy wasn't like that instead she was so selfish and cruel only thinks of her self, Hoseok wasn't like that she was oh ,she was something else but of course I had to be a jerk and cheat on her fuck I will never ever forgive my self not any time soon ..." These were Yoongi's last words before the time went by and he started building hate towards Hoseok.

                              ________

5 years .....

5 years of desperation, heart break, depression, self hate and strongly despising his past lover. His soul was hollow no words would've explained how Yoongi was felt. He had built a hard wall away from people, his life was so dark, work was  the pill that granted temporary relief to his dark  gloomy world.

Yoongi would drown himself in paperwork every day his friends were so worried he even quit going to the therapist which worsened his situation. Namjoon had motivated Yoongi and tried to convince him to go to the therapist but Yoongi wouldn't even budge.

Even though he was now rich and had his music production company his life was a living hell..

"Yoongi please can you just eat you look so pale and skinny do you want that incident repeat it's self huh?.. Namjoon who was in Yoongi's office said. "No Namjoon, I just can't stop thinking about her , Joon her broken  expression, the first tear that slipped out of  her  eyes, it haunts me every time i start to fall asleep, I thought it would go away since been 5 years now but nothing has changed" Yoongi explained with a loud sigh coming out his doll like lips combing his hand through his short blonde hair.

"Yoongi you can't keep on doing this to yourself she probably moved on and I think you should do the same and to move on you should go back to the therapist and like you said it's been 5 years and she didn't even make any effort to call you nor say goodbye to you she blocked all your contacts and you are still moping around!" Namjoon said with a slight volume increase in his voice which indicated that he was getting annoyed.

" I know, i Know Kim Namjoon I hate her for that , I hate her for not letting me explain myself but i just feel guilty. Guilty for cheating on her, her face pops up every time and you know what karma do to a person Joon.

"Yoongi you cheated on her because you were under a toxic influence if anyone's at fault , that would be Nancy, she was the one who put that thing on your dr—" a slight knock and a small voice coming from the receptionist interrupted Yoongi and Namjoon's talk

" Well that's my cue, please call me when you need me and you should visit us this weekend Gabi really miss you"Namjoon said making Yoongi smile a bit he really miss that kid too.

"I'll definitely come i miss her too"Yoongi said making a little nod. Despite his cold feature and lack of emotions for people, Yoongi definitely loved kids it was a shame he didn't have kids of his own. So he thought.

"Bye then see you this weekend". "Yeah,yeah bye". Yoongi said standing up too going to attend his meeting...

.....
Hey babies!

It's boring?, yeah i know...

but sorry for the long wait, i Just had to fix some chapters.

The thing is i was not supposed to update today, i was supposed to update next week but since you've been waiting so long had to update at least one chapter so here it is.

.bye ✌️