CHAPTER SIX:

Abby didnt say good night to her sister or her best friend, she felt guilty about blaming them for the fight, she thought they were right. During that night, she didn't sleep very well, she did not feel at home in this new room, it was empty, none of her drawings that she and her twin had put everywhere on the walls, no figurines they and Simon collected and none of his romance or fantasy books.

When she woke up, she saw Clary sitting on a chair drawing. Abbigael got up and took his notebook and began to draw in turn. Ever since they were little, that was how they fought, they got angry, talked to each other more, never more than half a day, then drew a few things for each other, and made peace. Clary, who had started long before Abby and finished before her. She pretended to continue drawing while waiting for Abbigael to finish.  

*Flashbacks*

Clary listened to her twin and ran out of the club. She took the first taxi and went straight home. She explained the situation to her mother, she went around in circles in the room the more she explained, her mother seemed worried but not surprised. Dot, who after receiving a call, went to the window, ended up giving Jocelyn a potion and explained that Magnus had told him they were coming. Jocelyn looked through the window and saw a group of men dressed in suits, she recognized a few of them, they hadnt really changed since she was a teenager, they all had the same weapons as the three kids in the nightclub, when she understood what was going on, Jocelyn asked Dot to open a portal for Clary towards the police center, towards Luke. The mother turned to her daughter, stressed out and worried, but the thing that painted most on her face was sadness, offered her a necklace, a purple stone surrounded by a chain, Clary still did not understand what was going on around her, she trembled with fear, Clary thought of her twin who was probably beaten or who is still fighting. It wouldnt have been the first time but this time it sounded serious Clary was freaking out about her sister getting into gang problems or something. 

You are stronger than you think, Clary, you and your sister must never separate. I love you and everything I have done I have done for your good. A tear fell on the mothers face, Clary was propelled through the portal was panicked. Clary landed sitting at the police station, after a few seconds to recover her spirits, she got up and Commissioner Verga came to meet her. 

-Abby or Clary I never know. 

-Eh, Clary, she replied, a little disturbed. 

-Youre sure its okay, after a few seconds of hesitation she went on, you know if you have a problem with a boy, you can tell me. 

-A boy is that dont worry. 

Clary went looking for Luke, he was interviewing a man and a woman. It didnt have the official area, it was in his office and not in a room that was designed for that purpose. Clary sat quietly on the stairs and listened. Luke spoke quickly as if he was stressed, and his voice was strict, Clary knew he had to interrogate criminals, but she never imagined his attitude when he spanked him. Luke explained to the two people that he had played with Jocelyn and his two daughters for the sole purpose of recovering the cup all his years and that the three women were worth nothing more to him. Clary was devastated by his words, how he could never have loved them after all he had done for them. He spent hours helping them with their math homework, always enjoyed trying to do their hair while watching tutorials on YouTube. Clary ran away, wanted to go home, tell her mother everything and melt in her arms, why did it happen to them?  

Nothing and nobody, the apartment was in a big mess and silence. The books were no longer on the shelves but on the ground, the windows were broken and the rain could pass through just like the cold. Clary had fallen to the ground on her knees crying and screaming for her mother. When she got up, she looked for something to defend herself from and ended up taking an axe that her mother had picked up for her antique shop, she moved forward calmly. A figure was in front of her, after getting used to the black of the room Clary understood that was Doth and let his axe fall to the ground. Doth advanced towards her and asked questions without a tail or a head, then out of patience the thing that was not managed Doth advances while turning into a very pale monster and a big mouth that sheltered fangs. The creature attacked Clary, she tried to push him away with the end of his stele. She had a sore neck and the world was beginning to waver around her, she had a strong urge to vomit, but she didnt understand why she didnt drink alcohol. The thing reattached and a whip wrapped around the creature then tightened and killed the thing. A girl with long black hair was right in front of Clary, the girl from the nightclub who was dancing, she was changed. She moved towards Clary who was backing up to the beam behind her, and took her arm to put it around her, Clary who was finding it more and more difficult to walk leaned on the girl. She brought Clary back to the institute and as soon as they arrived Clary collapsed.