60.

Y/N

A month later

It was a month I've been with Bucky and I still was a tiny bit on the fence about him but for the most part I was more comfortable with him. I talked more than before with him and I wasn't as afraid as I was in the beginning with him. It was nice to have male company without him trying to get at me, yell at me or placed his hands on me.

Today I was just going to relax around the apartment like almost everyday and probably read a book or watch TV. Although some people may have found this daily routine to get kind of boring I actually liked it. It was better than dealing with what I was dealing with before whether I was assassinating someone or being locked up and beat. I prefer a book or watching TV over that any day.

I was also watching little make up tutorials to figure out how to do more with my makeup. I don't know I wanted to do something drastic with my appearance whether it was cut my hair and pierce my nose or something because I'm beginning to remember things about myself and my past but I know Y/N isn't fully coming back. I came to terms about it and I'm okay with it just as long as most of me was there I was okay With it.

Lately Bucky has been changing his appearance his hair has gotten longer and it honestly looks good on him. In my eyes he looked nice with long or short he was just a really nice guy to look at. Sometimes I catch myself having Butterflies when he does certain things. I even sometimes find myself letting my imagination run wild when it comes to him.

I was dressed in something simple on the couch listening to a movie while reading a book.

 I didn't see Bucky at all since the day started which I was little worried but I'm sure he can handle his own need-be

I didn't see Bucky at all since the day started which I was little worried but I'm sure he can handle his own need-be. He's proved time and time that he's good.

There was a knock on the door as I looked from the book I was reading and got up slowly going towards the door. I jumped to peek out of the park hole getting a glimpse of Bucky at the door. I finally unlocked the door letting him as he had a vase full of roses. "Hey" I said as he moved his face from behind the roses. "Hey". He started off. "There are for you" He admitted handing me the flowers as I smiled some. "You got me flowers?" I asked as he looked at them.

"What? You don't like them?" He asked "flowers used to be your favorite" He said as I smiled and took them away from him. "They still are" I admitted going to sit them on the table. "Thank you Bucky" I thanked smiling at them then looked at him. "What were you about to do?" He asked looking down at me as I faintly smiled. "I was just reading a book" I informed.
"You want to maybe watch a movie or something?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll make some popcorn" I assured as he went over to pick out a movie. "Titanic" I heard him call out as I smiled. "Yeah" I agreed beginning to pop the popcorn. I then tried to get one of his big bowls from off the top shelf of the cabinet.
"You must think everyone got some height around here" i said Finally looking back at him as he was smiling at me.