28.

Bucky

After a couple of days in Delacroix we were now in Atlanta going over to Y/N's place for the first time. We pulled up in front of her house as I looked at it and it was a nice spacious house. "We're Definitely not in Brooklyn" I said looking out the window at the house.

 Y/N parked the car as Tiffany immediately got out excitedly "girl you got to show me everything!" Tiffany expressed closing the backseat door as I just looked at her nuts

Y/N parked the car as Tiffany immediately got out excitedly "girl you got to show me everything!" Tiffany expressed closing the backseat door as I just looked at her nuts. "Let me help her with her bags before she start tripping out you know how Tiffany gets" Sam explained before looking over at Y/N as Y/N just nodded.

Sam then got out as Y/N just sat there in the drivers seat staring at the house. "They about to be pissed when they find out I have no furniture" she simply said as I chuckled and looked at her from the back seat. "You know usually people are excited to be home" I said as she shook her head. "I don't know it just doesn't feel like home" she said staring at the house then shrugged. "It's whatever though" she simply said getting out of the car as I got out also.

I was getting the bags out the trunk with Sam as I got a feeling someone was staring at us. I turned and seen a woman with her husband walking their dog and staring at Y/N and Tiffany. They finally looked at me and immediately looked away. "What's up?" Sam asked as I nodded my head towards the couple who was looking at Y/N. "She was telling me how people stare at her down here and that couple was just doing it" I informed before looking at Sam. "Well we are in an upscale white neighborhood they tend to look at us like that as if they never seen black people before." Sam started off.

"Don't be surprised if the cops pop up later at the door" he said  before grabbing a duffle bag. "We're definitely not in New York" he assured as I grabbed me and Y/N's bags. Y/N came around about to take her bag from my hand but I stopped her. "I got it" I assured heading towards the door. She finally made it to the doorstep as Tiffany was so eager to see Y/N's new house but she was in for a rude awakening.

Y/N unlocked the door as we all stepped in looking around. It was nice on the outside as well as in the inside. Not only was the inside nice but it was very spacious. We walked deeper going into the living room literally not seeing any furniture not even a TV. "Where the hell the furniture at?" Sam asked as we looked back at Y/N. "At the store" she simply said handing Sam the rental car keys. "I know for a fact you have the money. so where's the furniture?!" Tiffany questioned.

"I never got any" she admitted. "Wait. where the hell do you sleep at?" Sam asked as Y/N just started walking as we followed her upstairs and she opened the door to her room as we seen just a bed on a box spring, a small flat screen and nothing else. "I know your ass not getting any play" Tiffany said as Y/N just looked over at her. "If you're sleeping like this...where we sleeping at?" Tiffany asked as Y/N rolled her eyes heading towards the guest room as they were semi furnished. Each had a bed and was made up nicely.

"No ma'am" Tiffany started off as Y/N just looked at her. "Do you even have food in the fridge?" Tiffany asked. "Yeah" Y/N answered and didn't convince any of us She was telling the truth. Tiffany just walked around her heading downstairs as Sam followed. Y/N just looked back at me. "Is it THAT bad?" She asked. "I sleep on a floor so you're doing better than me" I admitted as she let out a small laugh and shook her head before we headed back downstairs.