Butterflies.

A Few Moments Later, Women's Living Quarters, Jhené's POV:

"I hate this because it's just the first night." Jay said as I smiled at her.

It's a small group of us in a circle on the floor with our blankets near the couch.

I haven't talked to all the girls because all of our vibes aren't the same. There are nice girls, loud girls, some girls that come off a little snobbish... and girls that are chill.

I'm keeping my circle very small in here.

"But, it's okay that you're feeling this way. This is how the experiment is supposed to go." Natalie said as we all shook our heads understanding.

"I haven't seen you this excited about someone since Lamont." Deja said as Jayde got quiet.

"Look... if it's anything I learned from love.. it's to always trust your gut. You deserve to be happy. Don't be afraid, if it doesn't work out, at least you know you're capable of feeling these emotions for somebody again. If it does work out, we'll be right here cheering for you." I said holding her hand and smiling.

"I like that advice Jhené. I agree." Deja said.

"What are turn offs for y'all?" Natalie asked as we started to think.

"I don't like a man that's too cocky." Gabby said.

"I'm big on consistency... if he starts lacking that then I start falling back." Jay said as I agreed.

"Felt that." Deja said.

"How do y'all feel about kids?" I asked as Jayde and Deja immediately started shaking their heads. I started laughing.

"I just don't wanna deal with baby mama drama y'all. Every situation ain't like that, but 80% of it in the black community is." Jay said shaking her head and looking down at her hands.

"We see the shit on tv and real life. I feel like there are good co-parenting relationships but sometimes it can be too much for others." Natalie said.

"Yea that's true. I mean me and Nami's father do amazing co-parenting together. I respect whoever he deals with and he respects my relationships as well." I said honestly.

"Yea, we all see that. It's just a bit tougher for me. I've seen first hand effects of a baby mama baby daddy situation from family members and friends. Things get messy. Plus, I always said if I get married, I want his first to be my first." Jayde said as I sighed.

I understand where she's coming from... but if she's talking to Chris, he has three.... Yes, I know the guys are here. I was not expecting it at all, but Sean and I magically ended up in a pod together.

How coincidental is that?

I can't say much, but if Jay and Chris work out in here, I hope she won't have second thoughts when she finds out.

"So, would that just be a deal breaker for you completely? Or, is there at least a little breathing room?" I asked Jay.

"It would just have to depend on my feelings for that person. I can't say right now." She said as I shook my head understanding.

"Jhené, you met someone you like?" Gab asked me as I looked up at the ceiling.

"I've talked to a few of the guys... only time will tell." I said being discreet.

I still can't believe Sean and I are both in here. It hasn't hit me yet.

I feel like it's a sign that we could try to fix things... We're just trying to gage each other and see where our heads are at....