After the Altar Finale.

Jay's POV Continued:

"You ok baby?" Chris asked as he turned his attention to me.

"Yes... we were just catching up. August brought somebody here with him." I explained as Chris furrowed his eyebrows.

"Word?" Chris asked.

"Yea, it's true... and I jus' wanna apologize to you man ta' man. That shit back then was fucked up and I'm sorry for all the pain and betrayal that took place. I'm in a better space now and I'm hopin' you forgive me." August said as he held his hand out.

Chris sighed and looked at him.

"Ight... I accept yo' apology." Chris said dapping him up and it brought a smile to my face.

"So... where's the new Brandi?" Chris asked ignorantly as I popped his arm and he flinched.

August chuckled and dropped his head.

"Nigga don't start." I said to Chris as he chuckled lightly.

As the guys poured in from the kitchen, I spoke.

"He's right there."

I slightly pointed to Zu and Chris furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wait... that's a nigga." Chris said as he looked back at me. August and I stared at him.

I gave Chris a look to help him understand.

"Ohhhhhhh... aw shit that's yo'—— oh ok bro that's wassup. I'm happy for you." Chris said trying to formulate his response as I shook my head and dropped it.

This man...

"Thanks man... we are really happy." August replied while chuckling.

He knew Chris wasn't expecting to hear that.

"Well that's prolly' why Brandi ass back there crying. She in one of the rooms." Chris said.

"Wait, Brandi's here?" August asked.

"Yep... and that's supposed to be her nigga right there, but if she wit' him then ion' know why she back there sobbin' n shit." Chris said as we looked at her boyfriend.

He got up and went to the back... I'm assuming to go check on her.

"Why you think she cryin'? Cause of me?" August asked.

"Shit... ion' know but if so then her boyfriend need to drop her ass. She ain't even over you." Chris said as I chuckled.

"Well, I'm about to go to the bathroom." I said as I felt Chris stand in front of me to help pull me off the couch.

"Damn, I saw the pictures on Instagram, but in person don't even compare. The twins really need allat' room?" August asked playfully as I glared at him.

"Is it disrespectful that they've taken over like this? Yes, but can't nobody talk bad bout' my babies but me. Mommy's got them." I said as they chuckled at me.

"You need me to come with you?" Chris asked.

"No love." I said.

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm fine... I'll be right back." I said walking away from them.

Brandi's POV:

"It's just not fair." I said as my friend wiped my eyes.

"I mean it was worth a shot. At least you tried." Travis said.

"It wasn't just about trying. I was supposed to be leaving here with August if he came, and now he's balls deep in another man? Like what the fuck Travis?" I asked while still crying.