Prologue: Drinks and Debts

In a warehouse in the middle of nowhere, New Mexico. A brutally beaten up man finds himself tied up to a chair, as numerous grunts and lackeys are around him, armed to the teeth. A giant Latino man with a scar across his left eye steps forward to talk with his tied up prisoner.

El Jefé: So this is the infamous "Los Portadoré" Heh, no offense mi amigo. I thought you'd be bigger. It's pathetic if I'm being honest

Which brings us to the prisoner. Ladies and gentlemen. May I present Y/n, also known as "Agent 13," "Deadeye," and "Los Portadoré" which means "The Lead-Bringer"

Y/n: Oh yeah? *spits out blood* And I thought you wouldn't have some cliché mustache, yet here we are. Now go on, tell me why you're so pissed off.

El Jefé: Simple. You have sadly cost me a lot of money, you and your American friends. And that makes me more or less... *Gut punches Y/n* ANGRY!

Y/n: *Coughs and chuckles* Come on padré. You know how we are. It ain't fun if Uncle Sam can't have none?

El Jefé: Uncle Sam, hmmmm?... Now if I'm not mistaken... My product is only distributed within the borders of Mexíco.

Y/n: Yeah, still part of NA. What? You didn't take geography as a kid?

Y/n suddenly felt the cold end of a gun pressed at his forehead as the big boss stared him down.

El Jefé: With your death, those greedy pesty agencies will know not to mess with El Jefé or the cartel. But I am a merciful man. So I shall grant you a final piece of saying.

Y/n: So last words?... Does the sound of a bomb suffice?

El Jefé: What?

Y/n quickly bit down a wire in his mouth, which triggered the highly explosive compound that was inside...Y/n's stomach.

Y/n: Welp, it's about time this sh*t happened, I'll see you f**kers in hell... Hey, I guess I did get some last wor-

The bomb went off. And everyone inside the building was engulfed by the flames. With El Jefé screaming in pain, as Y/n's now blown off head, was closing his eyes as his final moments were upon him...

...Well in this realm, anywho.

A few moments passed, as Y/n woke up. But this time, he found himself whole with all his limbs were intact.

Y/n: *laying on the ground while rubbing his closed eyes* Ugh! Well, that hurt.

As he stood up, Y/n partook off the air and smelled around him. All he could smell was that of burning flesh, blood, lead, and hints of rusty metal. which led him to believe that he was in...

Y/n: So either I'm in Detroit, Ohio or Hell...*sniffs the air again*... I'm leaning towards the first one.

Y/n soon opened his eyes as he finally viewed his new home-to-be...