Ch.3 Spring Broken. Part 2.

Okay, we're back at it again with a part 2. I guess you could say... I hate myself 2!... I mean that actually, get me a gu-

So anyway, it all starts like most stories do, in a van while playing a punk rock song that can't be appreciated by philistines such as Y/n and Moxxie who is covering their nonexistent ears. Not only because of the song, but also because Blitzø is singing along.... HORRIBLY!

Moxxie: *still covering his ears* Sir, for the love of all that is hellish, STOP!!!

Blitzø: *Ignoring everything else* ♫ Fieeendin' for that semen when I caught your stare... ♫

Y/n: *Also covering his ears* BOSS! I'M 3 SECONDS FROM CHOKING YOU OUT!!!

Blitzø: *Still ignoring everything else* ♫Thooought it might be love, but you went-♫

Sounds you can ignore, but it didn't take long before Blitzø realized that not all things can be muted... One thing being-...

Blitzø: *Smashes the brake pedal* Oh, sh*t! Fu-

Someone stealing your parking space. That caused Blitzø to turn off the radio and stare furiously on the vehicle that took his personal parking space. That being a pink lowrider with a license plate that says "SUCK-4-LIFE."

Blitzø: Oh, you "suck for life", do ya? *Pulls out a megaphone and uses it* Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!

As the driver stepped out of the car, Blitzø was shocked to see a dreadful familiar face.

Blitzø: *Dropping his microphone* Oh, sh*t! Verosika!

Verosika: *Stares disdainful at Blitzø* Blitz-o.

Blitzo: *Jumping out of the van, towards Verosika* I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because I believe the nearest ocean is... THREE RINGS DOWN!!!

Verosika: And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts.

Woah, Jesus... l mean, goddamn that sh*t was just brutal.
But wondering what the hell what all the commotion was about, Y/n exited van only to see...

Y/n: Verosika?

Verosika: *Noticing Y/n* Oh cutie, you're here? *Pushes past Blitzø* Don't tell me, you thought about the offer?

Y/n: Actually, I kinda work here.

Verosika: Really? Who's the lucky bastard?

Blitzø: *Jumps in-between Y/n and Verosika* THIS LUCKY BASTARD!

Not knowing if this is just a very bad joke or even worse news. Verosika looked over to Y/n, who just nodded in confirmation.

Verosika: *To Y/n* Wait, he's your boss? How the hell that happened.

Y/n: It just... kinda happened.

Blitzø: Like most miracles!

Y/n: *Ignoring that* Wait, how do you two exactly know each other.

Verosika: Remember that ex, I told you about.

Y/n The prick that stole your credit cards and left you with the bill?