Ch 3. Spring Broken, Part 1.

Ah, great, we're back... Okay, let's get this started.

It all starts at the Promised Land. Timothy was out out for a supply run, which, in his words, meant "debt collecting." And you all know what that entails...

Anyway to much better tellings. With Timothy gone, Y/n manned the bar. All he had to do was serve people drinks and not consume the entire bourbon shelf. Which seemed easy enough... At least the first part.

But it all changed as a pure white limo, with pink tinted tires, pulled up in front of the Promised Land. Everyone inside, curiously watched upon the newly arrived, only to drop their jaws, as a pink succubus, with long white luscious hair exited along with an entourage and an abnormally large hellhound

Bar Demon: Holy sh*t, it's Verosika Mayday!!!

Upon hearing that, multiple other demon recipients joined in on the hollering of the arrived Succubus. All excited for her arrival... Except for one clueless individual.

Verosika: Yes, yes. I'm back b*tches, now where's Timothy. I'm craving shots.

As the succubus and her entourage walked over to the barkeep, expecting a familiar face. Instead, they faced someone new and unknown.

Verosika: So Timmy, ya misse- *Talks off her shades and sees Y/n* You're not Timmy?

Y/n: You'd be correct. Timothy is out to do some... "Errands."

Verosika: You mean his [BLEEP] run?

Y/n: Yeah, that... Anyhow, what can I do you fo-

Before he could finish what he was saying, Y/n felt a finger pressed against his lips.

Verosika: Hush, honey... *checks Y/n out* Decent built, pretty tall, cute face and... *stares at his horns and tail* You're an Imp? Kinda big for an Imp, aren't you?

Y/n: *Pushes the finger away* I've been getting that for a while. Anywho, you want a drink?

For some reason, Verosica and her entourage just started laughing out loud, making the temp. bartender wondering if he missed some context.

Verosika: Do I want a... *snickers* Wow, you don't know me, do you?

Y/n: Sweetheart, I've been in this place for a month and some change. Excuse me if I don't know every washed-up drunk that rolls through here... *Seeing an Imp identical to many others, entering the bar* Hey, Dinglebrry.

Verosika: Oh, you're excused, pretty boy. Let me guess, you're a "sinner?"

Y/n: Amongst other things, sure.

Verosika: Hmph, Since I'm in a good mood, I'll let it slide. I'm Verosika Mayday, singer, celebrity, etc. You know the person every demon has wet dreams about. And this is my crew.

Y/n looked over to the crew that consisted of succubuses wearing very... erotic clothing.

Y/n: Mhmm. *Nods to the entourage* Even him? *Points to the giant Hellhound*

Verosika: Oh, that's my bodyguard, Tex.

Y/n: *Looking up to Tex* Good to meet'cha.

Tex: Likewise.

Verosika: So now that you know who we are... Mind serving this thirsty group?

Y/n: I kinda always wa-

Verosika: FANTASTIC! I'll have three of my usual, *points to one of her entourage* two of his usual *points ot another one of her entourage* and 4 of their usual... *gets a whisper from Tex* And a devi-coke to Tex. Oh, and make sure my drinks have one of those small umbrellas, preferably pink.