Ch.2: Loo Loo Land

After a very interesting first day in hell and his newly found work. Y/n continued to work for I.M.P for what felt like weeks... Probably because it was. But after the first job, things just got simpler. Go up, kill a target, get back, and drink the night away. Hence and repeat. But doing the same thing, over and over and over again, made Y/n's life a bit stale. But today, another certain individual had the exact same morning as he did.

Presenting the casual morning of a miserable alcoholic and a depressed teenager.

With Y/n, the loud noise of common ruckus from the bar below, woke him up from yet another sleep deprived night, which made him rise up in annoyance to get ready for yet another horrific workday.

And on the other side of hell at the De' Goetia manor. A teenager by the name of Octavia woke up to the sounds of things being thrown around and her parents arguing for the... I don't know the 134th time? But who's counting. As for Octavia, she begrudgingly readied herself for yet another miserable day.

One, running through the streets to get to work, while dodging all kinds of stuff being hurled around. And another, walking through a hall, ignoring all kinds of screams and sarcasm being thrown around back and forth.

As they both finally reached their destination. They were both oddly greeted the same way. One by Blitzø who were dodging things thrown by Loona. And the other from Stolas who were dodging things from his current wife Stella.

Blitzø / Stolas: Morning sugarcane/ My little owlet. Did you sleep well?

Y/n / Octavia: *Annoyed as heck* Is that a serious question?

Blitzø / Stolas: Hear that crappy song on the radio? / Whats that you're hearing?

Y/n / Octavia: Eh, I kinda dig it / It's a song called "My world is burning down around me" by "F**k you dad"... It's a band

Blitzø / Stolas: Puh! No account for taste. / Oh... How charming.

Y/n / Octavia: *Makes his "special" coffee* Loona at it again? / *Sips her normal black coffee* So are you two done screaming for the day.

Blitzø / Stolas: Uhhh... *Hearing stuff getting smashed* Mind handling that jerky with me. / Uhhh... *Also hearing stuff getting smashed* Hard to say... You know what?

Y/n / Octavia: *Fast drinks coffee* Sure / *Puts her mug down* What?

And that's where we'll focus on Octavia for the time being, especially with the whole "Y/n being busy with another teenager" situation.

Stolas: How long has it been since I took you to your favorite place in all of hell?

Octavia: My bedroom?

Stolas: Uh no. Why don't we go... TO LOO LOO LAND!

Octavia: *More annoyed* I'm not 5 anymore!

Stolas: Well, you were always so happy when we took you to Loo Loo Land. What do you say we go there again, have a day, just the two of us?

Octavia: I'd... rather kill myself.

Stolas: There we go! Anything but staying in this house. Now, I'll arrange our security.

Octavia: Security?... For a theme park.

Stolas: *Goes to the phone* We are rich, and we're hot. People want our money and our bodies

Octavia: *Eating cereal from the box* Our money, maybe.

Stolas: Speak for yourself, princess. Now... I'm calling the only man who can f**k me!