Ch.5: The Harvest Moon Festival.

WARNING!!! THIS IS A LONG ASS CHAPTER!!!

You know, from the start of this tale, we've always started each chapter with Y/n doing Y/n-things to all none-Y/ns. But this time around, I feel like it's time to change perspectives! Instead of checking on Y/n to begin with, let's check on someone else! Mainly, his loveable goofball of a boss, BLITZØ!
Now let's see what the ol' Imp is up to - Aaaaaand he's f**king a bird... Great, I change perspectives one time, and I'm already mentally scarred! I'll just fast-forward this very kinky intercourse to its end.

Stolas: *Arms tied up* I'm sorry for cutting our rendezvous a little earlier into our schedules than usual. I have an engagement on the full moon.

Blitzø: When our little THING happens, it's not something I fuss about... *Takes out a smoke and lights it up.*

As much as I don't want to describe this scene, this could be a valuable lesson for you all.
If you ever had a kinky night with your partner, let's say rope, ball gags, etc. And they somehow get tied up in all that baloney, you can use the cigarette you just lit up to forget that horrible night you just endured... Also, free your partner that's tied up, like our friend Blitzø did.
That's it, that's all I could say. I refuse to talk until this scene is finished.

Blitzø: *Burning the robe off Stolas.* But, do you really need the book for this farm bullsh*t? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll.

Stolas: As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoire is incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself. *Pinches Blitzø's cheeks* The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals.

Blitzø: Wrath, huh? Some of my employees are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred wacky f**ks.

Stolas: *sits up* Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all... *whispers seductively into Blitzø's ear* ...special access~ *chuckles, but speaks normally after* Except the tall one, you know I don't like him.

Blitzø:  First off, your loss, Cheese-stick is a ride. And second, I told you, we're not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did that ended with me being carried by one of my employees... Heh, could've ended worse I guess.

Stolas: Ahem, I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year.

Blitzø: Well, if you promise this isn't some f**k-fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack sh*t without your book anyway.

Stolas: *baby voice* Aww, I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait...

Blitzø: *waves a dismissive hand* Oh, f**k my clients!

Hell of a business strategy, am I right? But with Blitzø's "business" engagement done with. He went back to the I.M.P. office to regale his subordinates on the news.

Blitzø: Alright, listen up, peeps! Due to some sh*tty circumstances, we aren't able to do our jobs for a little while. But good news... WE'RE GOING TO WRATH FOR A FESTIVAL B*TCHES!

Moxxie: *Confused.* Wrath?

Millie: *Excited.* THE HARVEST MOON FESTIVAL?!!

Y/n: *Really confused.* What the hell is Wrath?

Blitzø: I think what you're trying to say Cheese-stick is, WHERE the hell is Wrath!

Y/n: That... didn't really answer my que-