A Song for A Prince

Hello Drinor here, If you'd like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, just head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Next SIX Chapters are already available for Patrons.

Chapter 28 (Family), Chapter 29 (A Princess's Passion), Chapter 30 (Morning After), Chapter 31 (A Golden Knight), Chapter 32 (Highgarden), and Chapter 33 (A Dragon's Pleasure) are already available for Patrons.

Link of my Patreon is in my Profile.

Jon Snow

When his father returned from the Greyjoy Rebellion, Jon had rejoiced and was relieved. He always knew that his father was one of the best warriors of Westeros; he had his cunning, his smarts, poison, and speed to counter everything. However, despite that, Jon had still been afraid, dreading that one day the maester would inform them that his father had fallen in battle, his corpse was either lost in the sea or wound be brought here to bury him beside Elia.

When the word came that his father was returning home, Jon knew he could finally get answers about his dreams.

Jon hadn't really talked much with anyone, but the dreams had been more frequent as time passed, from dreams about Aegon The Conqueror, Rhaenyra Targaryen, Rhaegar Targaryen, and his Aunt Elia and her children. Jon had seen all those dreams as if he had been there in the dream, experiencing them as if it was real life.

The dragons looked and felt real; he had seen it with his eyes when Rhaenys Targaryen fell from the skies with her dragon Meraxes like a star from the heavens themselves; Jon had seen her dying with her dragon; he had seen the fury that it brought to Aegon Targaryen, but the most impressive one was Visenya Targaryen, she was fierce and beautiful, but knew not to lose control, but even she had her flaws.

Jon had dreamed of The Dance of The Dragons, but now he didn't understand why it was called that. The dragons had slaughtered each other, all that War and Death because of greed and lust for power.

Then after The Dance, he had dreamed of the first Blackfyre rebellion and a few glimpses of Barristan The Bold, when his sword had cut down the Last Male Blackfyre. The Golden Company swore to one day return to their homeland and put a Blackfyre on the Iron Throne.

Jon had dreamed of the silver prince; he looked and acted nothing like the tales around Dorne sang that he did; he had an aura of power around him, coating him; just being in his presence was enough to know that the man was more than just a simple prince.

He had seen Aunt Elia being... happy with Rhaegar, smiling and laughing, little Rhaenys telling her father that she wanted more cake, both of her parents, and even the Kingsguards laughing at her antics.

Seeing those dreams, Jon couldn't understand how or why Rhaegar had abandoned Elia Martell, but after all, no one was perfect; despite their Valyrian blood, they were humans at the end of the day, and just like every human, they made their mistakes.

But despite having all these strange dreams, none of them came close to his dream with Rhaenys.

"Father, I Saw it Saw it Saw it," opening the door, the little girl ran towards her father, smiling and laughing.

Rhaegar grabbed her in his arms, kissing her cheek; he looked at her with a broad smile.

"What did you see, my sweetheart?"

"A dragon, Jaehaerys, was with me?" The strange name caused a raised eyebrow from Rhaegar.

"You're mistaken, Rhaenys. Your brother will be Aegon," he explained softly, but the girl pouted before shaking her head furiously.