Minho POV

Finishing up training just as Hyeongjun was done with school, he has an after school program until 3. Packing up my stuff, I head to my car after saying bye to Changbin. I have a big match on Tuesday, if I win this I have a chance at the Olympics. Sighing as I got into my car, a bit sore in my stomach, "Fuck, why did I hug that pig." I ask myself as I rubbed my tummy. Starting my car, I went to get a snack for Junnie when I pick him up.

     The hour passed by fast, as I stood outside my son's school. Soon, I listened to the sound of tiny shoes hitting the ground, I saw Junnie running full speed at me, bending down to catch him.

     "Daddy!" He yelled as he cashed into me, standing up, hugging him as tight as I could without breaking him, "Hey baby. Did you have a fun day at school?" His face was in my neck, I know he was scenting me. Kissing his forehead, I brushed some hair from his face, then I hugged him again.

   "You smell like Uncle Binnie." Laughing at him, "Laundry and lemon." He said, "I was training with Uncle Binnie." His head picked up, "Can I see him and Uncle Minnie?" "Not today baby, they are home." He started to pout, "No sad faces, come on. I have a snack for you, let's go home." "Okay, daddy." I kissed his cheek as I walked us back to the car and Junnie quietly told me about his day.

     Once home, "Bunny, what would you like for dinner?" I heard a soft hum come from him, "Beef Wellington with mashed potatoes." He gave me a toothless smile, then ran to his playroom.

     "He is lucky I love him so much and have the stuff to make it." Washing my hands, I put on my apron and got to work to make my son what he had asked for.

       Four hours later, dinner was done, Junnie set the table for us. Making our plates, we sat down and Junnie told me about the new kid in his class.

     "Daddy, he has this cool accent. And he knows English and he likes anime like us. He sits next to me during class." I nod my head, "Did you talk to him?" Hyeongjun is super shy and very introverted, it's hard for him to make friends. Especially since the class likes to pick on him for not having a mother. I watched as my son drop his head a little, putting my fork down. I put my hand under his chin, to make him look up at me.

     "Baby." He had fresh tears running down his face, getting up, I picked him up and sat us down in the chair. Rubbing his back, "It's okay, bun. Daddy got you, and he will never let anyone hurt you." The quiet sobs, broke my heart. No one wants to be his friend and my heart breaks everyday. He deserves so much, he deserves a childhood friend, someone to make memories with other than me. Kissing his forehead, he moved up to my neck and scented me. I sighed because I should have known something was wrong when he scented me earlier.

    "How about we clean up and we go for ice cream. How does that sound?" He just pushed his face more into my neck. I hugged him tighter, scared I would lose him, "Or how about we clean up, and we watch a movie." I felt his head nod a little, kissing his cheek, I stood up. Starting to clean with Junnie on my hip, once dinner was cleaned up, I took us upstairs. Getting us into the shower, washing us clean, I sighed in my head, seeing Junnie like this breaks my heart. Once we were dried and dressed, I brushed our teeth, kissing Junnie all over his face, to hear soft giggles.

     "I love you bunny, you know that." He nodded his head as he sat on the bathroom counter. I let out a gasp, "You don't love me back." I put my hand over my chest, to pretend to be hurt, a laugh came out, "No! I love you daddy!" He hugged me, "I love you." Kissing his head, "Come on, let's go watch Howl's Moving Castle." Picking him up, we went to my room, which 5 out of the 7 days of the week; Junnie sleeps here.

      In bed, he laid his head on my chest, turning on the movie, he was out in the first 10 minutes. Moving hair out of his face, "I love you little bunny, I want you to grow up happy and do amazing things with your life. I will protect you no matter what. Good night, sleep well my little bunny." Giving him a long kiss on his forehead, he moved closer to my neck. He held onto my shirt tight and his stuffed rabbit sandwiched between us. Setting our alarms and turning off the tv, I went to bed. Holding my bunny, humming a soft tune.