Jeongin POV

Walking into the nursery, I saw Hyunjin, holding two bundles close to his chest. Before I could step any further, Hyunjin's head shot up and he stared at me, a low growl came from him. I closed the door and sat on the floor by the bed on the ground, that was full of my clothes, and blankets. I smiled, "Dumpling?" I called out, his head picked up, "I'm so proud of you." Staying in my spot until Hyunjin said otherwise.

     "Close." He said, "Tell me when to stop." I said, as I got up and walked over to them, he told me to stop when I was right in front of them.

     "May I touch?" I asked, I know how omega's are after brith, fuck Chan almost clawed my eye out.

      "Not yet, but just keep your hand on the bed." "Yes dumpling." I said, placing my hand on the bed, looking at my family. I laid back down, "I want you to name her, I named Mingyu, I want you to name your daughter." My heart was going to bust, a boy and a girl, the prefect girl name popped in my head, "Seungkwan." Hyunjin looked at her, "Seungkwan?" "It means the search ends when sharing starts. You were my search and it ended when you wanted to share a life with me, by letting me into your life with our pups." "Jeonginnie." I saw tears roll down his face, and I made the brave move to wipe them and Hyunjin let me.

     "I love you and I will forever love you and our pups." He sniffed, "I love you, fox." Giggling, at him, I leaned forward and kissed his forehead. Before going back to my spot and laying a hand on the bed.

      "I'm so proud of you." I said, feeling Hyunjin's hand on top of mine, I locked our fingers together, "Get some rest my dumpling." He squeezed my hand before, I slowly started to fall asleep better knowing my family is healthy and safe.

~~~

TWINS ARE HERE!!!