Sunshine ~Jilix~

I don't know if you guys know this, but I have written a second book to Boxer, it follows the storyline of Jisung and Felix. If you like the sunshine duo, the book is called Sunshine, it's fluffy, it's sad, it's loving. Did I mention it's fluffy and sad. They make my heart hurt. 

If you guys will give it a read, it would be amazing, because I enjoy writing about them. Here is a preview of Sunshine.

Felix POV

   Jisung grabbed my hand, locking up the door, we made our way to his apartment. Soft snores came from Hyeongjun, "He is so cute." I said as we got to his apartment, "He is." He let go of my hand and it felt cold, he grabbed his key, "Come in. I'm going to set him down for his nap." Nodding my head, walking inside, every inch of the apartment was covered in his smell. God, I want to bathe in it, I smiled super big. Standing in the living room, I saw photos of him and Minho hyung when they were kids and Jisung was so cute. His cheeks were chubby then as they are now.

     "Okay he is down for the count." He said as he came into the living room, "You were a cute kid. Still have the chubbiest cheeks ever." I said as I got close to him, squeezing his cheeks, "Cute!" Kissing each one, "You only want me for my cheeks." "Not true, I only want you for your jokes." "My jokes are lame." "But I enjoy lame jokes, they make good dad jokes." He smiled at me, I was holding myself back from kissing his lips, not yet.

    "What do you want to do?" He asked, "You want me to stay?" "Well, yeah. I don't just invite anyone into my personal space." "You want me in your personal space?" "Right now? Not so much." He pulled away, with a smirk on his face.

     "Not fair." I went after him, and he booked it around his island. Chasing him around the kitchen until I caught him, kissing his cheeks.

    "I got you." "Forever I hope." "Oh yeah, I'm never letting you go." "Good because I don't want you to ever let me go." I may have lied to myself about holding back from kissing him.

    Still holding him, "May I kiss you?" "Yes." Grabbing his cheek with one hand while my other held his waist. Moving in until we heard crying, "I'm sorry." "Never apologize, I'll go get him." I kissed his forehead as I had to force myself away from him to get Hyeongjun.

Please support Sunshine and tell me if you have or are reading it. Thank you the endless support on Boxer and the support on Sunshine. Thank you. 

   Love, 

    Dom <3