high school au

im gonna make an actual book for this but for now, it goes in the oneshots

wilbur pretty boy and schlatt is loner haha with 2 friend haha loser tbh

——————————————————————————————————————

Schlatt POV

Charlie|"I heard there was gonna be a new boy, and he's a 'pretty' boy, ugh."

Ted|"Wow, so he's gonna be popular day one huh. Excited to not be noticed at least. Right Schlatt?"

Schlatt|"Well, I guess if I don't get bullied again, it's fine."

Oh, hello! You don't have context? Well, my two friends, Charlie and Ted here, don't wanna be noticed. You can tell the way they speak about someone they don't even know, they dislike 'pretty boys'. Your probably wondering if I'm speaking currently, this is mentally and not physically, I will always give context when needed. (this is schlatt mentally if u couldn't tell)

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing— that was the bell.

Schlatt|"Guys, get to class before the second bell so we don't get called out."

Charlie|"Alright, I can agree with that. Go get to class bozos."

I saw Ted and Charlie running to their class, they both share a class together, actually they share every class together. I only share 2 classes with them sadly. I quickly snapped out of my trance and sprinted to class.

Wilbur POV—

I can see that everyone's staring at me, but I only wonder why. I've always been bullied for my looks, or for my smarts. I'm basically the perfect boy in everyone else's book, so they wanna make sure I'm not. I don't get it though, since I fight back and they end up crying.

Oh, you don't know? I'm not a guy who just, let's them hurt me mentally and physically. I actually stand up for myself, but I can't say the same for most. I do try to help others though.

I don't really like to move schools, since all the girls are ALWAYS all over me. Now, I'm not being cocky but they seriously are. Although they're only impressed with my looks, so that's why I've never gotten a girlfriend before.  Though, you can tell they don't care if I'm an idiot or not.

Everyone assumes I'm annoying, since I do come from a rich family. So you can tell, a boy with looks and riches will most likely be picked on.

Oh, while I've been mentally explaining my life, I've also been going to class. I'm not late and im just gonna sit myself down, since nobody cares. 

Im gonna go sit next to... ooh! That boy with the Yankees hat, though aren't we not allowed to have hats in school? Guess Americans don't have the same rules, well obviously but you know, im not gonna explain myself.

3rd person POV

Wilbur sat down next to Schlatt, the New Yorker had his head on the desk. He was sleeping but, nobody knew that, not even the British boy next to him, but to be fair he is very... blind in a different way than sight.

Schlatt got up due to the teacher taking attendance. He looked to his right to see a certain 'new kid' sitting right next to him. Schlatt was annoyed, bored, and tired, all at the same time. Wilbur looked back at Schlatt and thought, *Huh, maybe he wants to be my friend.*(well wilbur he hates u but sure) Schlatt saw him staring and quickly said, "Dude, can you stop staring at me? Your so annoying even though I don't even know you." Wilbur was left in shock, he thought he could make friends, but clearly he already has someone hating on him.

"Huh? But-" Schlatt quickly cut him off,"Oh you just HAD to have this obnoxious British accent, goodness you really are annoying."

ALRIGHT THATS ENOUGH DRAMA UWU

okay but fr, I'm getting to deep into this bro

I'm also bored so I'm leaving it at 615 words :)

BYE YOU SCHLANKETS