flirty stream

you are going to be fed with chapter, yes I know I'm amazing.

inspired by another lovely person called Blxzzed, you should go check 'em out!

NOW, BE GRATEFUL AND GET TO READINGGG >:D

*ੈ✩‧₊ Wilbur POV *ੈ✩‧₊

I opened my phone, to see a DM from Schlatt, asking if I would like to join his stream today, for a question and answer stream, q&a also. 

JSchlut

7:00 PM

hey will, wanna join a q&a stream?

7:02 PM

sure, do you want me to just call you on discord or..

7:02 PM

yeah I guess?

*ੈ✩‧₊

I quickly hopped on over to discord, clicking Schlatt's icon, pressing call.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Yo will, how ya doing bud?"

I slightly smiled, "Alright, thanks for asking. I'm set up already, are you?"

"Yeah, thanks. Also, turn your face cam on your stream."

I slightly started questioning if he knew who I was, "I already do that for every stream, dumbass."

I chuckled at my own reply, knowing he was probably gonna drop a snarky comment. "I'm not the one who started crying when eating a barely even seasoned chicken." "Alright, just start your stream Schlatt."

*ੈ✩‧₊

"Hello chat! Unscheduled stream, I know. Schlatt invited me to join him for a Q&A."

"Now now loverboy, calm down with the comments."

I quickly thought of a way to think of something, but he just asked a question so, I guess it's no video gaming, "So, chat wants to know if we've ever met up." I quickly remembered the time in (pretend this date is valid) 2019, when we met up.

 "Oh, yeah we did! In 2019, we posted a few pictures on twitter." "Well wilbur, there's a follow up question chat wants to know." I quickly thought of anything that chat would ask, but nothing that would be difficult to answer.

 "Well Schlatt, what's the follow up question?" I quickly hoped he wouldn't troll me, and prayed. "So, a theme I'm seeing for chat i-" "Fucking Schlatt, you're acting like it's a big deal, just spit it out dumbass!"

  Schlatt stared into his camera, not looking nervous at all. I was nervous, but he wasn't. "Wilbur, have we done anything.. intimate?" Well, he should know the answer to this. "Schlatt. You should know the answer is no."

 He looked as if he was planning something, then smiled. "Wilbur, you don't need to hide our personal life from chat." What was he talking about? "Huh? But I don't recall anything else other th-" "Wilbur, we made out every single night. We always slept together, and maybe more, but chat won't know what 'more' is."

 "S-Schlatt, I don't remember doing any of-" I finally realized didn't I. He was trolling me, like I originally thought. "Why so silent, loverboy. Did you finally remember?" He had a smug face, so I was gonna take that smug face away. "Oh come on Wilbur, you should remember those nights, where I was in control, you under me." 

Yeah, I doubt Schlatt could top me. "Schlatt, I remember now. How could I forget? Every night, you under me, looking oh so helpless, quite frankly it was adorable, how you looked so-so destroyable. Well, maybe I did destroy you, hearing you screaming my name, it was adorable."

I knew it had to be done, to shut him up.

*ੈ✩‧₊ Schlatts POV *ੈ✩‧₊

"Oh come on Wilbur, you should remember those nights, where I was in control, you under me." I could tell it was working, as Wilbur was quiet. I knew I-"Schlatt, I remember now. How could I forget? Every night, you under me, looking oh so helpless, quite frankly it was adorable, how you looked so-so destroyable. Well, maybe I did destroy you, hearing you screaming my name, it was adorable."

 I-what? My face is turning to a dark, dark shade of red. I saw Wilbur having a smug look, with his stupid face. The chat was racing, faster than ever. I was supposed to embarrass him, not the other way around! Maybe he'll stop, that's what I can hope.

 "Oh, how I would love to re-live that experience with you Schlatt, your screams, your helplessness, every-last-second of it." "I-I think that's enough of our joke here, right Wilbur?"

"Schlatt, you might have been joking, but how do you know I was?"

My face, turning redder than before if it's even possible, I knew I had to do something. So, I ended the stream. Yeah, coward but I'm not risking it. "Oh Schlatt, in a rush to be somewhere?"

I heard clicks and clicks from Wilbur's mic. "Wilbur, what are you doing?" "Secret." And with that, he left. There wasn't a trace of anything in his stream, so he knew I would check. For now, I would have to wait.

*ੈ✩‧₊

I HAVE FED YOU WITH A LEMON KINDA OK

now go to bed, child.