voodoo doll

*ੈ✩‧₊ Wilbur's POV*ੈ✩‧₊ 

"Hey Wilbur! So, how do you like your room?" I had moved into Schlatt's home for a collab, only for a bit though. "Ah, it's nice Schlatt." It was a standard room, you can imagine the room yourself. "Well, I'll give you time to set up." "Thanks." I quickly shooed him out of 'my' room, only to find a doll on the bed.

"Huh? Wonder what this is, maybe it's a plushie." I quickly noticed it looked similar to Schlatt, but with horns. "Wow, this plushie is adorable, I'll ask him where he got it from." I quickly grazed my hand upon its (FACE) cheek. "Wow, it's so fluffy!"

 I wanted to be with this plushie forever, but Schlatt, to my surprise interrupted me in the middle of touching the fluff. "Wilbur fucking Soot, who taught you not to touch others belongings?" I looked at him, not understanding how he knew. "But Schlatt, I thought it was a gift? And how did you know I was touching the plushie?"

 Schlatt looked at me, upset. "I thought you knew, well hand it over anyways." I quickly thought of a way to exit myself out of this situation, he wasn't watching so maybe it's one of those 'voodoo' dolls, I think the idea is cringe, and I won't ask why he has it. To remove myself out of this situation, I've gotta do the unthinkable, right? 

"This may sound like a bully type of thing, but come and get it Schlatt." He quickly started to try and reach to my hand, but I'm tall, taller than him, I used my height towered him. The attempt was futile, and he knew, but just to make him give up I added light pressure, and I won't describe.

 "W-Wilbur, hand the plush o-over." He had grabbed onto my shirt. I quickly paused, this was slightly adorable, the sight of the Schlatt struggling. I pressured again, and he lightly groaned, clutching my shirt. I couldn't do this anymore, I just wanted to hug him forever. So, I stopped, and I grabbed him into a hug. "Aww, Schlatt you're adorable." I had a slight grin, but it wasn't a shit-eating grin. He had widened his eyes a bit, but he closed his eyes again. "Shut up." 

"Darling, I can't shut up when you're this adorable." He glared at me, but I knew inside he was living for it. I had pulled him onto the bed to cuddle, it wasn't ever official but we could talk about this later, for now I want cuddles. 

*ੈ✩‧₊ 

Annnnd, that's a wrap! I just wanted to feed you with something, since I know you're starving for Schlattbur content. Hope it's alright, I'm not proof reading. I know it's short, but it's to feed you guys! Now, dinner is over: go to sleep children.