switch body, and more

lmanbur switch body with wilbur who date schlatt so.....

*ੈ✩‧₊other burs POV*ੈ✩‧₊

"Anddd, a time machine to get our nation back, hows that sound To-" A bright light had flashed in his eyes, before he fell down and passed out. Everything was drowning in noise, a static, he couldn't hear anything.

......

*ੈ✩‧₊Timeskip*ੈ✩‧₊

The bright light slowly started to fade away, but everything was blurred and muffled. He could slowly distinguish a figure on top of him.. but he felt something on his chest. He blinked and slowly sat up. The light was gone now, and he could properly hear. But... the problem was, he was in a different body. He looked down, to see Sch-wait Schlatt? He looked around, squinting, it was too dark to notice anything important, so, he just admired Schlatt for a second.

...

Why am I doing this, I should be finding ways to escape, not admiring this dude. Maybe I teleported, or-

yAAAAAAAAAAAAWn

*ੈ✩‧₊First Person*ੈ✩‧₊

Schlatt slowly lifted his head, smiling. "Hey wilby." I blushed, but I noticed that.. Schlatt had no horns. I think this is a different... well.. universe. I'll have to mantain the other Wilburs- wait. I don't think these guys do... that, right? I'm hoping not. "Soooo, are you gonna like, say something?" I blinked, seeing how cute he was. Maybeee, I'll try something with the other Schlatt then. WAIT- ugh whatever. I realized he was still staring at me, "OH-uh, hi." Does Schlatt even have a nickname, oh right 'princess', well, I think. I could try and sleep the day out, and maybe we go back after a day? This is so scary, I hope the other Wilbur is smart.

...

*ੈ✩‧₊Wilburs POV*ੈ✩‧₊

blink blink

"Wilbur! Thank goodness you're awake, I was really worried for once." huh.

Wait, who's that. "Well, I guess you were too scared to do the time machine thing, because you fainted right before it." Erm. "Who're you?" His eyes widened, but slowly went back. "Tommy?" I smiled, so it was Tommy. "Haha, just kidding." "Fuck you prick." I chuckled. But, where am I? "So, I forgot a few things, heh. Can you like, tell me the beginning and end of what you know?" I know damn well this is a different universe, so I need to atleast know everything. "Really, you forgot that much? And still remember me?" "I mean you're like my little brother so-" I saw a smile for a second, but it faded away. "Whatever, anyway, here's what happened."

*ੈ✩‧₊WHAT THE FUCKKKK*ੈ✩‧₊

Wow. Just, wow. "That was the best I could summarize it up to, do you understand?" I nodded, understanding now. Time to fix my relationship with Schlatt, ehe. "Well, I need to do a little... project, for a bit. Thanks for letting me recall." I knew where to go now, somehow. I guess I also have his senses, thats fun. I'll just kinda waltz in, say hi and hug him, and befriend him. I don't know the other burs feelings, so like, I won't do anything craaaazy.

*ੈ✩‧₊skip*ੈ✩‧₊

I walked in, running but making no sound, somehow. I ended up near his room, seeing him. I kinda just knocked, and hid. I heard a low gruff. "Who." I saw him slam the doors open. anger issues much?  I quickly hugged him, hearing a light gasp. I felt him hug back, so I smiled. I felt the urge to say I love you, but I shouldn't. I patted his head, getting off. I lightly smiled, "Wilbur? You're not allowed here!" "So I think i'll have to kill you." I laughed, I was patting his head while he was saying this. "You're funny, anddd, your hair is soft." I saw him blush, "Sooo, we should be friends!" I felt nice. "Whatever." "Is that a yes?" I took my hand off. I heard him mumble a bit, but I saw a bright light. I heard ringing, I think that means im going back. My eyes widened, and I felt myself falling on the floor. Everything was drowned, I couldn't hear anything. It was all muffled. And then-

....

*ੈ✩‧₊back to normal*ੈ✩‧₊

The bright light was gone, I heard muffles. This was it, I think I was back. Everything ended at once, and I saw my love. "Hey wilby." I smiled, "Hello love." I slowly checked my phone, and it was quite late. "What did we do again? I think I passed out." "We just watched a few movies, then we went out to eat. You were really nice, unlike WHEN YOURE A BITCH." I laughed, kissing him. I parted with him, ready to sleep. I'm hoping this won't happen again. I slowly went to bed, hugging Schlatt. "Goodnight." "Goodnight, I love you." He blushed, i'm surprised.

end.