rammy but not? and more?

uhhhhhhhhhhhh heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy👉👈

I want to see the world burn.

LEMON ALERT LEMON ALERT LEMON ALERTT

i love manburg au so freaking muchhhhhh

*ੈ✩‧₊Wilburs POV*ੈ✩‧₊

"The plan's simple Toms, theres absolutely NO way you fuck it up." I glared at Tommy, everyone laughing in response. "Alright but if you make me sit there for more than thirty minutes, im out." I nodded, understanding where he was coming fro- "Wait, but you don't have shit to do though-" "DONT QUESTION IT." He shouted back, I cackled at his response.I saw Tech questioning Phil, "Hey Phil, whats the plan again?" "It's between Wil and Tom's, brother shit I guess. But uh, Tommy distracts tubbo and anyone else, while Wilbur sneaks into the unattended doors." Techno nodded, the simplicity of the plan was something tommy could NOT fuck up.

 I was thinking of fucking with Schlatt, messing with him. I would just open the door, lock it, and act like an NPC. That shit would be funny as hell, me just waving at him walking like a grand theft auto NPC that got ran over but got back up right after. I obviously though would pin him and kill him swiftly. "And Wilbur, you're sure you wont do some stupid stunt causing the mission to backfire?" I looked at Techno, "Can't promise." I smirked, leaving with Tommy after. We started walking, being as sneaky as possible. "Tommy, you don't  have to roll to another bush. This isn't every stealth scene in a movie. Just be quiet and follow behind me." I chuckled at his behavior, but he nodded right after.

"You can start up a conversation with Tubs, That'll be more distracting than anything." He agreed, "I was probably going to anyways." I nodded, looking back infront of me.

*ੈ✩‧₊TS*ੈ✩‧₊

We finally arrived, and I sent Tommy out to distract them. "Hey Tub! Oh, hi Fundy!" They waved back, Is Tommy on good terms with them or some shit? I cackled, quickly shutting up after. I sneaked in, going straight to Schlatt's office. I quickly checked if the door was locked, luckily it wasn't. I pulled up my hood, smiling to myself. I opened the door, seeing Sch- wha? I opened the door, to reveal a little ram with a blue sweater over it's thighs, looking through papers. I guess Schlatt DID have those horns and ears, not sure about tail.  I smiled, ready to confuse him. "Who's there, I swear if its Quackity aga-" The little ram who I assumed was Schlatt, was confused. I could tell it was him just from the voice. 

I quickly pulled off my hood, revealing it was me. "WILBUR? YOU'RE BANNED FROM THIS COUNTRY! WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?" He screamed. I walked in, locking the door. I waved at him, walking like an NPC. He started laughing, but then transformed into the Schlatt I know, except he had this cute little sweater. I stopped acting like an NPC, taking him in. He was walking towards me, with his sword out. I wanted to atleast make fun of him, but by making his tsundere emotions come out. "..Schlatt?" I asked, he stopped. "Say it..., or i'll kill you." I stole his sword, putting it away, acting like it wasn't a big deal. "HOW DID-HUH??" He exclaimed, sounding confused. "You're the cutest thing i've seen." I deadpanned. 

I didn't smile, laugh, I just acted calm, awaiting his reaction. He was blushing until I saw the blush on his ears, I smiled lightly. "Shut up." He said, I just pet his ear. I heard him lightly moan, I simply smiled while he was blushing til' he was practically a pomegrante. He covered his mouth, while I just pulled out my sword, threatening him. "I didn't come here to fuck you though, I came to kill you." I deadpanned once more. I quickly closened to his ear, "Although if you want me to pound you until you only remember my name, I could do that too.~" I whispered to him, lowering my voice. He was redder than before, but I saw something that interested me even more. I saw a quick motion behind him, but it was obvious what it was.

I saw his tail, wagging faster than his heart-beat right now. "Looks like someone wants me to actually do it, although I wouldn't mind slamming into you.~" I whispered again, somehow deepening my voice more than before. He was silent the entire time, just wagging his cute little tail and flapping his ears. "What a wholesome little guy, for wanting to be fucked by me." I smiled, pushing him against his desk. "W-heh?" Those were the only words he had been able to properly get out this entire time. "The only word I want you to be saying is my name.~" I purred, making sure he was flustered as hell. This wasn't exactly my plan... but it likely would've been this way anyways.  I hoped to make him as flustered as possible, that was my new plan. I quickly said one last thing, "How cute, THE Schlatt flustered over a couple of words. I didn't expect you to go all soft over me saying these things." I quickly said, he quickly responded though. "I'll show you soft, bet i'll be dominant~" He said. I smiled knowing damn well he breaks over a touch from me. I collided our lips together, noticing he was trying to dominate me. I broke the kiss apart, wondering what his response will be to this, "Now now, I don't think you should be doing that, Schlatt~" I said, staring him down. 

"And if I don't stop?" He shot back, I smiled. He wasn't gonna stop? I'll make him stop. I kissed him, shoving my tongue in. He was clearly shocked, but I started roughly petting his ears, knowing how hard he'll moan. "NGH-" He moaned in the kiss, while I started exploring his mouth. I then wondered, Is his tail sensitive too?  I smiled, Only one way to find out. I dropped my hand from his ear, to his tail. With one stroke, he moaned louder than any times I pet him on the ear. He pushed me off, redder than before. "...." He didn't say anything, so I just walked back and pinned both arms with one hand, and a free one to pet his tail. "W-Wi-" Was all he said before I started biting on his neck. He started moaning again, while I was petting his tail. I stopped attacking his neck, "I won the bet, what's my prize?" I mocked him, chuckling at his face. "...Whatever you wan-" That was all I needed to hear. I went back to kissing him, petting his tail rougher, and he was moaning louder. I slipped my tongue in again, while he melted to my touch. I let go for a second, and he turned into rammy. I didn't have the heart to touch rammy, and he knew that better than me.

He ususally turned to Schlatt when aroused, but he could switch back whenever. I assume he wanted to intimidate me with him being himself, but he could only rely on his soft little form. I laughed at how fast he switched, knowing he didn't wanna be defenseless but he had no other choice. "Shut up." I laughed even harder knowing I just made out with this guy. "Well I best be going, see y-" "So you're just gonna leave me like this?" I smirked, ready to change up his words. "You don't want me to leave? Awwww Schlatt!" I said, his face reddening after. "Not what I meant, but now I want you to leave." I chuckled, putting my hand on his cheek. "Well ram ram, I can come back later. Although i'm not sure why you want someone exiled from your country here, I can come back for you." I said, pecking him on the lips. "See ya!" I jumped out of the window, knowing mission was fail. "TOMS I SUGGEST WE GO!" I screamed, him following behind. "Oh, bye Tubs, and Fundy too." He said casually, "I presume you killed Schlatt?" I shook my head no, "About that... I did something different, but it was sorta worth it?" I said, not understanding the relationship between me and Schlatt.

"Did you like... do something strange or-" "Not sharing with a child." I said blatantly, laughing right after.

*ੈ✩‧₊Schlatts POV*ੈ✩‧₊

I was blushing hard, feeling strange. Jesus am I a highschool girl fawning over the hottest guy in school or some shit? I said, looking at my hands. I closed the window before saying, "How the fuck did Wilbur Soot top me?" I said out loud, confused on how I let this happen. "I really do melt into his touch." I said before getting back to work as myself, putting a suit on and being flustered. "I really do simp for him or some shit." I said for one last time before my head got clouded by Wilbur.

I CAN MAKE A CONTINUATION OF SMUT IF U WANT FOR ONCE??

i cannot write smut for life but i can try for u horni people

SOMEONE TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

INCLUDING EVERY SINGLE WORD HERE THE WORD COUNT: 1525