Chapter 4

The next day

Trinitys POV

I gathered my bag and grabbed an apple then headed out the door. I grabbed my skateboard and headed down the road. School wasn't too far from home so that was good for me. I got there quick so I could get my schedule and shit. I hurried into the building getting stares from everyone. I was new and they absolutely could tell. This was a small town no one ever comes here to visit.

It's a town where everyone knows everyone so if your new you stick out. I got my schedule and locker number plus code. Heading towards the lockers I put my bag inside along with my skateboard. Then the bell rang and I headed to my first class. Math I fucking hate math, but I'm good at it. It comes easy to me somehow and I usually end up sharing notes.

Not that it mattered I didn't really take much notes. It came so easy it sticks in my mind, like a photographic memory. I looked around as the kids filed in, I sat in the back. In the corner where I could look out the window. Everyone was talking then some girl sat down beside me.

"Hi I'm Nancy" she said

I turned and looked her up and down, she seems nice enough.

"Trinity" I said with a small nod

She looked at me and smiled until she noticed the stitches on my head.

"Skateboarding accident" i said softly

"Sorry I didn't mean to stare at it" she says bashfully

She was pretty and I'd definitely date her, but she's not my soulmate.

"It's alright don't worry about it" i said

"Your new to town aren't you?" she asked

"That obvious huh?" I smirked

"Yeah small town everyone knows everyone" she said

"I gathered that" I laughed softly but winced

"Sore from the accident?" She asked with worried eyes

"Yeah landed badly with that board" I laughed softly

"Dang should be careful next time" she giggled

"Okay class quiet down" the teacher began

"Here's my number we should hangout sometime" Nancy smiled

"Sure" I said taking it setting it in my pocket
__________________________________

Class went faster than I thought and now me and Nancy were walking out.

"Hey Nancy" some girl said

"Hey barb" Nancy said

Suddenly I felt butterflies and I knew they were here. My soulmate was around suddenly I turned and made eye contact. His hair was gorgeous so we're his eyes and everything.

"Hey" he said with a wide smile

Nancy seemed to think he was talking to her and she giggly waved.

"I'm Steve" my mate said

"Trinity" I blushed and shook his hand

"Steve what's going on?" Nancy asked

"Shit Nancy" Steve said

"What's wrong?" I asked looking between the two

"Steve's my boyfriend" she said

My heart dropped and my heart hurt more than ever.

"Uhhh ummm, I Uhh" I couldn't speak so I left.

"Trinity wait" Steve called but I rushed out faster

I would have to get my skateboard later.