Chapter 8

⚠️smut ahead⚠️

He led me inside and we went up to his bedroom after getting snacks and a movie. We talked and talked getting to know one another better. Then we watched a movie together and I snuggled into his side easily falling asleep.
__________________________________

The next morning

Trinity's POV

I opened my eyes to see Steve with an arm wrapped around me in a protective manner. I smiled and kissed him softly which earned a soft groan from him. I watched his eyes flutter open and he smirked down at me causing me to blush.

"Morning sweetheart" he smiled

"Good morning Stevie" I smiled right back

"We have school don't we" he groaned

"Yeah we do, but shit I don't have clothes to change into" I said

"Here wear some of my clothes" he said with a lust filled grin

"You just want to see me in your clothes" I giggled

"Maybe, is that so wrong" he said

"No Stevie it's not wrong I think it's cute" I smirked and kissed his cheek

I went towards his bathroom after he had gave me the location of it of course. I Changed into one of his shirts that has his basketball number on it. With a pair of his sweatpants and of course my underwear and bra. Then I left the bathroom and went back to Steve's room where he was waiting.

"You look hot in my clothes sweetheart" he said with a smirk

"I do don't I" I smirked right back

He smirked and walked closer to me placing his hands on my hips.

"Very" he smirked and kissed me softly

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer causing him to groan softly. I ran my hand up under his shirt and drew my nails down his chest. He pulled back and looked down at me with a smirk.

"Careful sweetheart we won't be going to school" he smirked

I smirked and did it again causing him to pick me up and toss me on his bed. He towered over me and tripped my clothes off. I removed his shirt and he began kissing all over my body. I was left in my bra and underwear and my scars open for view. He gently kissed every one of them then took my undergarments off. I smirked and helped him get naked as well. He placed himself between my legs and began licking slowly.

"Steve" I moaned softly

He knew what he was doing and it was amazing. He locked faster, but before I could grab his hair he held my hands down. Before I could release he pulled back with a smirk and took his belt off the floor. He smirked at me and waited for permission to which I nodded. He restrained my hands above my head and then went back to his spot.

"I'm going to fuck that sarcasm out of you sweetheart" he smirked

He slipped inside me slowly causing me to arch my back. He let me adjust then began rocking his hips into me.