Chapter 14

We drove in Billy's car much to my happiness of course. I was in the back not that I really cared much. Both boys with me is all I cared about really. We pulled in and I jumped out of the car excitedly.

"Why you so happy sweetheart?" Steve asked

"I got my boys and I couldn't be happier" i smiled

"Let's go darling" billy said

I walked in with one on either side of me. People stared not that I minded really. I didn't have my first class with either of them. Which was sad, but they kissed either cheek and we parted ways. It all went south during second period without them. Girls talking trash one was that girl Steve used to know. I had enough of it so I decided to confront her.

"What is your problem?" I asked

"Mine?" She asked with a laugh

"Yes what other peice of trash would I be talking to?" I said emotionless

She slapped me and I laughed sarcastically then swung my fist around. She tried to grab my hair, but I easily pushed her into the lockers. By now a crowed rushed around us and her mate was being held back. I straddled her and punched over and over. Busting her lip, breaking her nose I think I heard her jaw pop. I didn't care I saw red and I had so much anger bottled up. Suddenly I was pulled off her by billy as I took deep breaths.

"Breath darling breath" he said

"Bitch" i hissed at her

"Sweetheart" Steve said

"I'll let go if your calm, but only if your calm" billy said

"I'm good" I said which wasn't a lie

"Let me see your hands doll" billy said

"I'm fine" I said and whipped my lip that she did get one swing in

"What got you started?" Steve asked

"Nothing let's just go please" I said pulling away from Steve

He wasn't too happy about that I could tell, but I didn't want to talk about it. I walked out towards Billy's car with them following me. We all got in and billy drove to the house. Once there I knew they'd want to talk about it. If I didn't tell them I'd be punished not that I minded in a kinky way. I took a deep breath and rushed to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Damn it open it trinity" Steve said

"Doll open it" billy said

I turned on the water and washed the blood off my hands. Tears streaming down my face as I fixed the cuts. Not that it hurt, the words she said is what hurt. I got angry and next thing I knew the mirror was shattered. The bathroom door was busted down and I was on the floor crying. Both boys held me in their arms as I shook from crying. I eventually fell asleep from all the anger and stress of the day which was a lot.