Chapter 6

Steve's POV

She is gorgeous absolutely stunning and I already love her. I have a feeling she was lying earlier when she said she was hurt on a skateboard. Soulmates can tell those types of things. As for the Nancy thing, I did in fact break up with her. I felt bad because she was mad at Trinity. Trinity and I both have no control over it. I guess Nancy just hasn't opened her eyes to find her mate.

I secretly have a suspicion that Nancy is actually gay and doesn't want to admit it. Or she could be bisexual who knows and who cares. I have trinity and she is so gorgeous I'm happy I found her. Yes I've slept with other people before, but they didn't mean anything. I guess maybe I shouldn't have done that but now I have trinity. I loved how focused she seemed to be in the class.

I couldn't focus because she was so stunning and I just found her. I'm surprised she doesn't have more mates or someone else. Why did she have to be mine, I'm a terrible person. Oh the kids are going to love this aren't they. School felt like it was taking ages to get over with. I just wanted to spend time with my soulmate. Wow I'm a totally different person now and I'm the span of seconds.
__________________________________

Trinitys POV

School was finally over and me and Steve were going to my locker. I thought me and Nancy had become friends but she ignored me all day. She's mad that I'm Steve's soulmate, but I couldn't help it. If it's anyones fault it's hers for falling in love with him.

"Hey sweetheart" Steve said kissing my cheek gaining my attention

"Hey Stevie" I smiled

"I was thinking me and you hangout at my place" he said leaning against the lockers

"Uh yeah I just have to drop some stuff at home" i said

"Sure thing I'll take you home first" he smirked

"Slut" someone coughed

"What you say?" I spun to look at the person

"Called you a slut" he laughed

"Now why would you say that you don't fucking know me?" I hissed

"Steve can't possibly be your soulmate your lying to him, he and Nancy are a thing, I mean how many boys have you tried this with" the girl laughed

"Where's Nancy Huh?" I hissed

"Trinity" Steve said

I looked down the hall and saw my target and stormed over to Nancy. I quickly pushed her against the lockers. A crowed easily and quickly formed around us.

"You don't fucking know me, you can't blame anyone but yourself for falling in love with MY soulmate, I ain't no slut so keep your fucking mouth shut before I shut it for you" i hissed

"It's not my fault" she hissed

"I said keep your fucking mouth shut" I snapped

"Or what" she laughed

I laughed sarcastically and swung my fist around punching her square in the nose.