Delicious

Previously....

Sansa didn't know what she was doing, honest, she didn't have a clue but she had a crossbow loaded in her hand and she needed to kill Tywin. That was the only thing on her mind. Her feet moved of their own accord. Tywin turned to the door expecting Katherine to be back.

"Sansa?" Tywin remarked confused as he pulled his robe around him. "What are you doing?" he looked to the crossbow in her hands. "Are you going to shoot me?" Tywin questioned. "Your contender lost, you admitted to it." Sansa shot but it missed she loaded again. Tywin stared at her baffled. "You are going to die for this, you honestly think you can kill me?" Tywin questioned. "Guard." He demanded.

"I'm sorry." She whimpered as she shot him it forced him back. Her hands shook as the bow dropped to the ground. "What did I do?' she stammered her whole body shaking as Katherine came back, she smelt the blood but never expected it to be Tywin's.

"Tywin.'' She declared running to him. "What did you do!" Katherine shouted as Sansa stood shaking still. "You." Katherine stormed back to her.

"I'm... sorry... I didn't... I didn't... I don't...." sansa finally got her sanity back too late. Katherine grabbed Sansa's face and broke her neck, her body fell, her head still in katherine's hands, severed from sansa's body. She dropped it before moving back to Tywin.

When you love someone and that person loves you in return you're uniquely vulnerable. They have a power to hurt you, others have the power to hurt you by hurting them and that feeling was like nothing else. Sansa shooting Tywin was that moment. Katherine felt her heart break as the life drained from his eyes.

''I love you. I've always loved you. this is not how our love story ends.''