33. Afraid

"We are headed back anyways." Damon remarked. "Come on little man." Tyrion swallowed the lump in his throat as he got on the boat.

'Who are your friends?" Davos questioned. Damon gave a charming smile before leaning in.

"Family." He corrected.

"Family?"

"Baratheon cousins distant cousins," tyrion offered. Davos nodded not entirely believing but not intrigued enough to push.

'Last time I was here you killed my son in wildfire.' Davos told tyrion

"Tyrion practicallykilled his mother that day too." Stefan agreed. "Then the sept went boom with wildfire... who knew it was so flamboyant."

"What is?" Davos questioned

"Wildfire..." damon offered slowly.

"Right... there is a path to the left of the cliff the guards hardly ever patrol it there are too many steps.' Davos remarked as they docked. Damon and stefan were already out and walking up the sandy beaches.

'You're not staying here?' Tyrion questioned as davos marched past Tyrion.

'I've got my own business to tend to.'

'What if someone takes the boat?'

'Then we are fucked, best hurry' davos told him.

"Come on little lord. Best not keep them waiting." Damon demanded and tyrion chased after them.

'I was hoping for some one on one time my lady." Bronn remarked smiling back at katherine.

"They are almost here." Katherine answered instead.

"I was hoping for a little more-"

'Today might be the day I kill you by accident' Jamie remarked putting his blade under bronns chin.

"I would be happy to do this little dance with your mum." Bronn corrected.

"We all would but shes the only loyal woman in westeros." Damon agreed as they stepped forward. Tyrion stepped forward out of the shadows as well.

'Hello mother... brother' tyrion whispered and latherine wanted to cry.

'I'll leave you to it.' Bronn said walking away. Katherine snapped her fingers for damon and stefan to leave as well.

'I needed to see you and...." tyrion began

"You made me look like a complete fool" jaime hissed

" I thought I would surprise you by hitting Castlery rock but you were three steps ahead of me.' Tyrion told Jaime. 'Abandoning the family home completely unsentimental of you, father would be proud.'

'Don't talk about father' Jaime snapped

'Jaime homey please give me a moment with your brother." Katherine requested and jaime huffed out a breath but took a few steps back.

'Mama im sorry." Tyrion whispered.

"I know baby. I know you did what you had to... I understand. Sort of." Katherine assured as she knelt before him. "Trying kill us all though. Tywin was there when your new queen burned those men. There was no warning or choice that is a mad queen my love." Tyrion hugged her tight as she kissed his head.

"Honey ive done a lot of bad. But what she did.... No one in this world is innocent. No one. I understand that. Im no saint. But we have always been a family." Katherine reminded him. "I was so worried about you. I sent damon and stefan to look out for you to bring you home but you are her hand not her prisoner... my love..." katherine whimpered out.

"Mama Im sorry." Tyrion begged.

'What do you want?' Jaime questioned "what does she want?" Katherine glanced back at him as she sat back on her heels

'Daenerys will win this war. you're a military man you must know there's no way around it Daenerys is not her father she's even willing to suspend hostility if Cersei agrees to terms.' Tyrion told them.

'Do you want cersei to bend the knee you can ask her yourself.' Katherine countered as she ran a hand through his hair.

'No... not right now anyways she has more important request.' Tyrion had to through this. Either way he thought he would die at the end of this.

"Oh my baby you are foolish." Katherine declared "i thought you were smarter than this..."

"The dead is coming." Tyrion told her. "And im afraid of what happens when they get here."