One with you

After my incident, I made our bed nicely while stopping every ten minutes to bash my head against a wall.
I did some chores and some work related stuff before coming back inside to see Cyno.
He was calmly cooking dinner and humming to himself.
I looked at the time.
5pm? That went fast.
I sat down at the dinner table.
"Cyno!" I smiled at him happily.
He looked so happy to see me as he brought over some fresh fish and salad.

"You need your greens Nari!" He chunked trying to shove a piece of lettuce into my mouth.
"Nu uh I don't" I turned my head away from him.
We kept laughing and chatting all evening until.
"Gosh it's warm in here" he spoke while lifting his shirt off.
Oh no.
I remembered earlier.
Cynos naked image filled my head as I saw toned back.
I started to sweat and flush.
He turned around and made eye contact with me.
"Woah Nari are you alright?" He rushed over to me and grabbed my cheeks to study my face.
His touch was to much.
I rushed over to the bedroom and jumped under the covers.
He followed after me quietly walking with a concerned look.
"Nari? What's wrong.." He patting the lump in the blankets that I was hiding under.
"C-Cyno don't touch me-" it came out breathy and needy almost like a whimper.
"Alright I won't just tell me what's up?" He spoke gently to try to calm me down.
My brain started to spiral again, my pants were tight, I wanted to see his body again.
I wanted it above me.
He lifted the sheets to see my lust filled eyes watching him with content and need.
I stared into his surprised and red face.
Gently sliding of the blanket, I sat up Infront of him.
"Cyno.. why can't you just get my message.." my voice was heavy and came out strange.
My brain was so clouded with these thoughts I couldn't help myself.
I pulled him onto the bed and sat into his lap.
"Cyno.. why" He whispered into his ear.
My lust took over as I began to lightly rub my crotch against his thigh, leaving breathy moans into his ear.
His nails dig into my waist as he flipped and pinned me onto the bed.
"N-Nari what is all this?" He was flushed and surprised.
I gulped and sighed, "Cyno.. just take me already!".
He looked taken aback and was a deep red.
"Are you sure that's okay?" He asked me as if he was worried about hurting me.
"I just asked you to num nuts.." I flicked his nose and yanked his head down to my ear.
"Just take me" I spoke into his ear.
I could feel his lust for me now, maybe Collei was right.
Asking him for it?
He leant down and met his lips firmly on mine.
Moving together so effortlessly and leaving those sounds that I find disgusting when watching others kiss.
This time before he could ask for an entrance, I opened my mouth for him.
He dived his tongue in and slide his hand all the way up my shirt to squeeze my chest.
I moaned softly into his mouth as he started touching the most sensitive parts of my chest.
Using both his hands he gently undid the buttons on my plaid shirt and tossed it aside.
Letting go of my lips and moving towards my chest.
Gosh this was something out of my dreams.
I felt his soft lips wrap around my nipple.
His other hand slide up to my other one and pinched it gently.
"S-Stop going easy on me, I can't take it-t" It came out needy but I needed him to not hold back.
"You sure you can take it?" His voice vibrated on my nipple.
"I-I can!" I moaned.
He began sucking the same nipple and pinching the other.
He sure wasn't showing any mercy on me.
He removed himself from my battered chest and slide his hand down towards my pants.
"J-just take it off and s-stop staring!" He whined.
I felt his hands sliding them off slowly, I think he's doing this on purpose.
Grabbing him I yanked them off looking like a wild animal.
"I told you-u! Don't hold back" I moaned into his ear.
He seemed to understand now because he lifted my leg onto his shoulder and shoved a finger directly inside me, earning himself a hitched moan.
"Have you ever put anything in here before?" He asked while gently thrusting the same finger.
"O-of course not!" I whimpered.
He grinned and poked around inside me.
What was he trying to do.
I felt a huge wave of insane pleasure drive through me as I let out a loud moan.
He seemed satisfied as he added another finger inside me.
He was driving me nuts.
"T-take off y-y- Ah! pants! Damn it!" I could barely speak without more loud moans escaping my mouth every second.
I felt his fingers slide out of me and I wanted to keep pleasing myself, until I saw him removing his pants.
Oh my.
His pants dropped to the bed as he threw them across the room the where the rest of my clothes were.
That thing was massive.
At least 9 inches from what I could see.
He looked at me for approval as he leant over me, towering my body.
"What are you waiting for? Or do I have to do it myself?" I said impatiently.
"Nari have you got any lube?"
"Actually yeah- right draw..." I sighed with embarrassment.
"Why do you have it?" He chuckled.
"N-no time for questions put that damn thing in!" I demanded.
"Woah calm down I don't wanna rip you in half-" He began pouring the lube onto his fingers and inserting them inside me.
After a couple thrusts he pulled them out and poured some gently over his dick.
"Now just relax- this will hurt but just let it get used to it alright" He kissed my cheek and gently poked it in.
He dug it in a little deeper every second.
It was painfully slow and I felt like I was being spread in half.
He stopped and stared at me with a heavy flush dusting his cheeks.
"Is it in y-yet?" I ask closing my eyes and tilting my head back.
He wiped the sweat off his forehead and spoke "halfway.."
ONLY HALF??
I was already being split in two??
His hands were holding my upper thighs for support.
He began to dig it deeper and deeper inside me where I could feel it in my stomach.
It felt insane.
My insides were burning but I felt so full and complete with him inside me.
I felt more going in and then a stop.
Was he finally in??
My body adjusted to his length as he shifted a little.
"Poof goes your virginity- hehe-" he laughed awkwardly.
I yanked his head hand and whispered into his ear, "shut up and fuck me"
He took that message very well because I felt him sliding gently in and out of me.
He was so big my vision was blurring as I gripped the sheets my fingertips turning just as white as them.
His pounding was so graceful and made me want to scream out his name until morning.
His dick felt so perfect inside me.
Moulding my insides to fit it's large size.
Heat started to erupt in my stomach as his pace quickened and my moans got louder.
My throat was going to be so sore in the morning but right now I couldn't care less.
I opened my eyes to see the most sexy sight I had seen in a long time.
His hair was stuck back away from his face just like on our date and his abs were shining.
I was brought out of my thoughts by that same spot being hit.
Sending an electric shock through my body causing a loud moan and a buckle of my hips.
"G-Go D-Damn Faster!" I moaned out to him.
Again taking my memo he started mercilessly pounding into that one spot with no remorse.
I was practically moaning uncontrollably as he drifted in and out of me at such a fast pace.
I was so close.
"C-Cyno O-One more-" I whimpered loudly.
He pulled completely out and slammed back into me hitting that spot like a rocket.
My vision was completely blurred as I felt warmth enter my stomach.
Followed by a groan and the feeling of something pulling out of me.
A weight hit the bed next to me and after 2 minutes my vision returned and I saw a breathless Cyno staring at me with kind eyes.
He reached for a tissue and gently whipped my own mess.
My heart was still beating a mile a minute and my legs kept having spasms.
He wrapped his arms around my battered and beaten body, hugging me close.
My eyes were so heavy I didn't even have the time to react before falling off to sleep.