Dangerous

His crimson pearls delve into me as he stared me down with a light smug smile planted on his soft face.
The sky was dark and the moon was just out of sight so we had a perfect glow across us.
I narrowed my eyes to his and reached a finger towards the bottom of his chin, holding it in my hand I leaned closer so that our lips were almost touching.
"How about we test that theory~" I spoke quietly and gently upon his lips.
I could feel his lust and his chest was lifting up and down.
"Darling I'll test it any day~"He replied closing the gap between us and pushing me back onto the ground.
He hoisted my right leg and gripped my thigh in his hand.
I could nearly keep up with his rough kisses it had been ages since we were like this and I missed it so much.
His lips were almost hypnotic and pulled me into a trance that I could never break free from, as though the stare in his eyes could lock you in place.
I needed more from him.
Opening my mouth mid kiss he took it and started heavy french kissing me which on my terms I didn't mind at all.
He was an amazing kisser and I would gladly kiss him forever.
I felt my body starting the grow hot and I needed more contact from him.
As needy as it must be I wanted it from him.
Grabbing his back I yanked us closer together as that he was laying directly on-top of me and no gap between us.
Taking that opportunity that his leg was now in-between mine, I used my free leg to nudge his knee into my crotch.
Cyno forgive me but I need this.
He didn't seem to notice what I was doing because he was to busy kissing me and feeling my chest.
I gently began to grind my crotch area into his leg sending a spark right through me followed by some soft moans into his mouth.
He for sure noticed now because he moved his leg closer towards me and helped me grind into him.
His left hand roamed from my shirt to dive under it and grip my waist.
I missed his touch so much.
Nothing but his touch could ever make me feel this good.
He could sense me getting hotter so he gradually removed my shirt between our heated kisses.
Luckily the grass was soft plus the tree coverage kept us fairly comfortable and hidden.
My moans kept getting louder and he was enjoying himself listening to me and feeling the sounds vibrate of my mouth as we kissed.
He dug his leg in more and it sent me wild, which was obviously done on purpose because I felt the smile on his lips as I gasped.
Finally getting the shirt off he threw it over onto a bush although we didn't care because the heat of the moment was to strong to care about such small things.
The electric pulse in my stomach was of course already there and was increasing by the second.
He knew I was close and he wanted to see me paint myself before he had even entered me.
I knew him to well.
Pulling away from my lips which also pulled the string that was between us as he looked down at my swollen lips and bright red face.
Before I could finish he started grinding his leg into me at a devastatingly slow pace which caused me to groan and wiggle beneath him.
I tried to speak for him to speed up but all the sounds I could make were just a chain of muffled moans.
He giggled at my struggle before opening his mouth against mine.
"This sight makes me wanna fuck you into tomorrow darling~ but it's only for me to see"
His voice was so seductive that it only made me want him more then I was already craving.
I wrenched my arms from his back and grabbed his leg resuming the pace it was before.
He smiled and shook his head before giggling at my frustration.
The electricity was so strong in my stomach and the returning moans quickened which then Cyno took that as an opportunity to slide his tongue back into my mouth.
This feeling was amazing for me and Cyno was enjoying the sight of me.
It was embarrassing to think about but by now I was practically drooling and my eyes were half closed.
As soon as he tightened his grip on my thigh I felt that lightning stronger then ever before shoot through my body.
I gripped onto Cynos pants and my whole body started to tense, I threw my head back and let out a loud moan directly into his mouth.
My vision was so burly and Cyno had stopped kissing me to let me calm down from what had just happened.
He stroked my hair gently and watched me as my chest kept lifting up and down.
Still
Hanging over me he gently starting to undo my belt and pants.