Chapter 4: The new kid:last part

Finney:
He said he needed help with math and even said please it was really cute so cute i actually laughed  and said " yeah of course i'd like to tutor you and don't worry i forgive you for bullying me:))"

Robin:
As i turned to look at Finney i saw him smile at the note and his smile was so cute i loved him everything about him his  face the way he smiles while his two teeth up front were sticking out he was perfect the only one i have ever dreamed of as i looked at his note i was happy to see that he forgived me and the way he worded it out that he forgave me was so cute :))...Finney:
The bell just rang meaning it's lunch time as i was packing up my stuff a guy knocked on my classes door it was bruce he said he was here for finney ME and almost every girl was squealing and screaming and screechin dammn the voices were so loud i felt like i was going to lose my mind and while i was packing m stuff when bruce helped me pack my stuff then he caried my bag to outside the classroom he was so nice to be honest actually then i was going to get lunch when i forgot i left my wallet at home and i told bruce he said it was okay and he'll pay for my lunch instead he was so nice i really admired him so we sat down at our lunch table...

Robin:
The bell just rang and a guy knocked on the door and the teacher answered it. It was Bruce he said he was picking up finney and i was aggravated because he was with finney and he was absolutely annoying and irritating...

Finney:
Finally school was over I packed my books and put it in my bag i went outside to see gwen she said she'll be over at a friends house as she went outside someone tapped on my shoulder it was bruce he said if it was ok if he could walk home with me i said ok turned out we were just next door neighbors and i said bye to bruce so i walked in quietly so dad wouldn't hear me he was drunk...again... i hated my dad he would always hit gwenny and he would never even do anything than drink all day he was a mess...

Hi everyone so i decided to post early bc i was bored and i decided that after this story i will make another fanfic but it's brance so i hope everyone likes this chapter :))