Chapter 5:An invitation

Finney:
It was a really busy morning my dad wasn't here and was at work
it was 7: 30 in the morning i realized it was late and class starts in 8:00 so i hurried i didn't really eat breakfast since it was late so i took a shower got dressed brushed my teeth and went outside the door rushing outside i got there late and was scolded by my teacher but luckily i didn't get detention since i was 5 minutes late i sat down at my seat right next to Bruce i then passed him a note and asked him if i missed anything he said for me to flip the book to page 57 i then said thank you and followed what the teacher was saying while taking down notes when suddenly someone threw a crumpled paper at me i opened it and it was Robin he asked me"Why are you late to class today?"I then answered saying "Well I kinda overslept today"he then answered saying "Well that's new since your never late to school"i then laughed and said"haha since when did you keep track that i go to class early?"he then answered"Well ever since first day of school"
I then said "haha are you stalking me?""Yes?"said robin i laughed again rlly hard then he asked me"Hey so my birthday party's on saturday wanna come?"i smiled and said"Yes of course"...

Robin:
I really couldn't sleep at all last night since I had to watch over my siblings while mom was not home it was a nightmare.I then woke up early the next morning realizing it was still 6:00 in the morning
I couldn't actually sleep so i just went downstairs and got breakfast.After eating breakfast i took a shower got dressed brushed my teeth and then got outside at 7:15 got to school on 7:20 and then went to my first class I was waiting for finney because he would always arrive to school on 7:30 yet no sign of him class already started and he wasn't there i just thought he was absent then actually remembered it was almost my birthday i actually thought of inviting the whole school and maybe even finney it was 8:05 now and then finney gets here he was panting and was probably running i then throw a note and asked him why he was late he then said he overslept and then i passed him a note and we talk for a while then I asked him if he wanted to come to my birthday party luckily he actually said yes i was really excited and planned throwing a big party...

Hi everyone really sorry i haven't updated for a while i've been really busy with school and exams so heres the new chapter hope you guys like it!