Chapter 8:Birthday party Pt 2

Robin: It was time to open my presents in front of them i opened some of my "friends" presents first it was so boring it was just socks and t-shirts god it was so ugly then i opened up Finney's present i was mesmerized because it was  limited edition marvel figure's and a comic of the newly released spiderman comic!!I was happy but then my so-called "friends" laughed and said "What is that?A marvel figure and comic?Isn't that for children"i said "Yeah what even is this?"I didnt mean it i only laughed at it to avoid embarrassment since I was secretly a marvel fan i then looked to Finney almost having tearing up i felt bad he then walked out of the party while i just laughed at it i felt sorry..

Finney:I saw Robin opening my gift he looked happy at it then his friend's suddenly laughed at my gift for him they said it was "childish" and the worst thing was  is that he laughed at my gift too it hurt i thought he liked it..I then ran out of the party almost tearing up i went to my house and bawled my eyes out.Gwenny then heard me crying and asked me what had happened i told her the whole thing and she was angry and told me that she'll give him a piece of her mind at school i laughed at her ridiculous remark and then hugged  Gwenny tightly..