Chapter 11: Erytheia Knight

"Are you alright?" He asked

"I sure wish I am alright, but why do I see things, memories? I mean that it wasn't mine," she said as he led her to a chair.

"Flashbacks. The physician told me yesterday that you are experiencing flashbacks. He means that you have been here before," He said as he was thinking hard.

"That must mean that either you're originally from Serdruan or you are the kid my brother was looking for," He told her, which made her even more confused.

"What are you talking about? I was found in Kaastiana's soil eight years ago, and I am about to die of hunger" She defended

"But now, I needed you to think that you are a Serdruan, or else you will lose your head in just a snap," He warned as every boy's eyes were still focused on her.

"But who is the kid everyone is looking for?" she asked.

"The Queen of Egothedia. She was lost ten years ago by the sea, they were sailing with my brother, but apparently, she fell into the sea, and her body has never been found" He told her a piece of critical information.

"But what is it with her? Is there something special?" she asked again

"That's enough questions for today." He said as he focused himself on the crowd.

"The group dance will be starti---" he was again stopped.

"My lady! I admired looking at you from afar. Your beauty is extraordinary in capturing many hearts, not to mention your alluring eyes. Can I have this dance?" He asked, being so humble.

"Excuse me for a moment, Elijah," She said as she held the noble's hand.

"But he is the prince of Vincuette," he warned, but no one was stopping them.

"What's your name, lady?" He asked her

"I am Ayla, and I am just a visitor today. I am a woman with no power," She specified as they united their hands together and moved in circles.

"I do not mind women with no power because I can give them power," He said with a deadly smile.

"But not all women want power," she said as she watched her footsteps.

"I am amazed that a special girl like you wouldn't seek one," He said

"Oh well... Women like me are hard to find," she said as he wrapped his hands around her. This is the time the ladies swirl around and meet a new partner.

"See you again, lady," he said as he kissed her hand.

She landed on Elijah's arm, which she felt secure.

"I thought I wouldn't have a chance to dance with you," He said as he kept her close.

"Tell me more about the Queen of Egothedia," She whispered

"Why are you so eager to know about her?" He asked

"I think I might help in the search," she said

"Believe me. They have searched for her for over ten years, and even the wisest investigator can't find her body. She was more like a powerful girl as she holds the most powerful bloodlines," He said

"Tell me more," she said

"Then we should sit down for a moment," he said as he pulled her to a chair.

"Queen Erytheia was a direct descendant of King George III of Kaastiana; her father was King John II, the legitimate son of King George III. The past king of Kaastiana was the illegitimate son. His reign started shortly after King John II's death while traveling to the borders that divide Kaastiana and Egothedia. The past king of Kaastiana died of an illness after a year, and his legitimate son took over the throne, the current king of Kaastiana and he was her cousin. Now, the Reagent of Egothedia was Queen Fiona; her mother also came from a very powerful bloodline. Her mother was the princess of Alegria and a direct descendant of King Harry I of Portsland. Overall the Queen of Egothedia has power and claim over the four countries," he said as he admired her, focusing on every word he said.

"Is she the only child of King John and Queen Fiona?" she asked.

"Yes, she is the only child of King John and Queen Fiona, but she also has a half-brother and a half-sister from King John," He replied

"King John announced Queen Erytheia through an announcement and he secured her position through a letter containing his sign and the royal stamp as the next ruler of Egothedia. It is the first known Female Monarch in many countries," He shared as he saw that she was very interested in his story.

"At three years old, she experienced multiple assassination attempts, and the Queen has no choice but to give Erytheia to her most trusted country, which is Serdruan," he again said

"Many wants Erytheia's hand of marriage," He again told her

"Oh, I heard about that! I heard that Serdruan and Egothedia swear to protect each other's nations," she excitingly told them.

"Yes! Through an engagement with their children. Queen Alexandria and Queen Fiona agreed to the engagement of Queen Erytheia and my brother Alexander. King Robert also pledged the union of Egothedia and Serdruan, and only he can break the engagement," He said

"I learned so much of Queen Erytheia, but sadly she is nowhere to be found," She said as she searched for something to eat.

"I told you all about Queen Erytheia, but you have not yet properly introduced yourself to me," He told her as he stared properly into her eyes.

"Well, nothing is interesting in me. My life is so boring," She said as she drank the wine offered to her.

"Will you please excuse me? I should just be needing air," She said as she kept pace.

Walking down the hallways again, she remembered little kids running around here. Her head was in deep pain but suddenly stopped when she saw a young woman and a young man running upstairs.

"Hallucinations," she told herself.

She followed two of the kids upstairs, and the farther they went, the more distant she remembered something.

These kids were so happy, and they were genuine with each other. As the male child left, she followed the hallucination of a girl into a room.

"Why do I have such memories of this?" she asked.

As soon as she opened the door, she saw a man creating something, small boats. She saw a man with his side profile; he had a pointy nose, perfect ash wavy hair, and thin plump lips.

"You're the man under the moonlight?" she said as he looked at her, confirming her speculations.

Blue eyes