Just an accident (Cerebral Palsy / Spastic tetraparesia - Harry)

"Morning, love" Louis mumbled with a sleepy smile, his eyes still closed as he enjoyed Harry's lips kissing his forehead and his hands trying to wanted his chest, settling only when Louis squeezed them between his.

He searched for Harry's lips, kissing them languidly before feeling his boyfriend pushing him away, opening his eyes and groaning as he rolled on his back.

"Ngh... I can't go to work yet, Haz. It's too early" Louis whined looking at Harry with a pout.

Harry just rolled his eyes and pushed him a bit more, knowing by now that his boyfriend would fall back asleep and they'd both be late to work.

Clifford, Harry's new assistance dog, also got to work when he heard his owners, licking and nudging Louis with eagerness.

" 'kay, 'kay. 'm up" He rolled out of bed, getting dressed before helping Harry get dressed, up on his chair and to the bathroom.

When they were both ready, Louis drank a cup of tea in between feeding Harry his previous prepped oatmeal and banana blend.

"You should eat more, Lou" Harry complained trough his communication device.

"Haz, don't start with this again please. You know I'm not hungry so early" Louis huffed, pushing in his meds and water and disconnecting the syringe before closing Harry's button and cleaning around it, leaving the tube and other used items in the sink to clean later.

"Okay. Just grab something for later, then" Harry huffed, not wanting to start anything as he felt a bit down today.

"I know, love. Don't worry. Are you okay? You seem a bit pale" Louis agreed, pressing a hand to Harry's cheek and pecking his lips.

Harry nodded his head a bit, Louis smiling and kissing his forehead, nose and lips again before parting.

He left after confirming with Harry that his caregiver would be arriving in an hour or so and insisting to call him if he needed anything, him nodding back in response, before pecking his lips once more and walking away to the separated part of the house where they had another entrance for his physiotherapy center.

They had been living together for nearly two years now and their routine was mostly settled, but it had been rough at the start. There had been moments when both of them wanted nothing less than to kick the other on the balls, jumping at their necks quite a few times. Mostly they were disagreements about the amount of help Harry needed and the amount he wanted, him wanting to be as independent as possible but mostly not wanting to burden Louis and their relationship. Soon, however, they settled on Louis helping Harry get ready in the morning and night and the caregiver helping during the day.

Once Louis had gone, even if he was just a minute away, Harry entered their office to continue working on the adaptive playground that was to be created in town.

He groaned as his headache only increased, settings his concentration off. He sat there for about an hour, jotting down notes and ideas until he heard the doorbell. He saved everything and sent it in an email before wheeling to the door and pushing the opening button after checking the cam to see who it was.

"Hey, Harry. How are you?" Lara, his caregiver greeted, not smiling as widely as usual.

"Hey. Got a bit of a headache, but okay. Are you okay?" Harry replied kindly, sensing the lack of usual energy from the woman.

"I'm okay. Just didn't sleep much. My sister had a bit of a scare with the babies yesterday" She dismissed. "Want help with anything?" She asked, following Harry trough the house.

"I could use a shower to be honest" The computer spoke, Harry chuckling and scrunching his nose.

And so, once in the bathroom she helped him undress to his underwear, transfer to the shower chair and clean himself. Once she was done soaping him she covered his lap with a towel and helped him out of his underwear, placing the shower head on  on its holder so that it splashed his body before leaving him some privacy as they had settled.