Flower Husbands

This is Esmp S2 with some mentions of S2 and 3rd life

------------------------------------

Jimmy had just come back from trying to sue Joel, and saw a very colorful man looking around. "Oh there you are Sheriff!" The colorful man said with a smile in his face "I was just looking for you so I could get some gun powder." "Oh ok just give me a minute I might not have that much though so you may need to come back." Jimmy said flying over to his gun powder farm. "I only need a little Jimmy don't worry, Joel told me that the toy shouldn't be stressed that much with the copyright claim you have" The colorful man said joking around with the Sheriff. "DID YOU JUST CALL ME A TOY. IM N I T A TOY, THIS IS DISRESPECT SCOTT" Scott just started to laugh while they were getting the gun powder that Scott needed.

♡♡♡TIME SKIP♡♡♡
"Thanks Jimmy sorry for calling you a Toy earlier." "Just don't do it again, next time you will have to go to the cell" "OK bye Jimmy"

------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Please remember that this is my first book and I don't normally write sk updates may be a little slow/short/not make sense. If any of the chapters are connected to the last then I'll will tell you. Also feel free to leave any comments on what you think I could probably fix.