1 Year

I'm honor of 1 year since the announcement video of technoblade death I have decided to write some headcanons of techno/techno related.

-🐷🎗-

Phil and Techno as we know are really close, but the main reason they see so close is because when Phil was going into the nether when he was around 10 he actually found Techno injured and trying to heal himself. Phil offered to help him and possibly get him back on his feet. At first, Techno was hesitant but after a while of Phil sitting a few blocks away and didn't do anything that could be signs of aggression techno eventually gave in and let Phil help him. From that day on Phil would always come to help Techno with anything and get him resources. One day Techno followed Phil back to the overworld without Phil knowing. He found out when he heard something that sounded like falling. Techno didn't want to go back to the nether, and so Phil offer to let him stay seeing as he was alone. Phil made sure techno was accustomed to everything in the overworld and showed him more PVP tips and tricks, which led to them getting along so well and being close friends.

As we all know in lore when Mumza is canon that when you die you go to her, we'll after techno's death he joined Mumza but chooses to only show himself when it is a person thst he knew or that looks up to him. Meaning that when Chayanne/Tallulah lost a life techno was there to greet them. While they were there he made sure to take care of them and tell them Story's of Phil's, Wilbur's and his adventures.

After the nuke went off and 🟩, Tommy, and Tubbo were sent to limbo, the first face they saw was techno's. Because Tommy missed him so much the without even hesitation ran up to techno and gave him the biggest hug he has ever given anyone.

On Tommy's new server and any server he is on he holds a small golden apple charm in his inventory/ender chest at all times. He found the charm when he was looking for a note at technos base. Right when Wilbur came in to comfort him was when Tommy found the charm with a note saying, "You may take as much stuff as you need, and here is a charm to remember me by you little gremlin. P.S. make sure Phil and Wilbur don't miss me to much and this goes to you as well. P.S.S. Don't let me see any of you guys to soon." Tommy has the note as well and whenever Wilbur or Phil miss techno to much he makes sure to try and hangout with him although easier said than done.

-🐷🎗-

472 words

I know I haven't updated in a while I've just kinda had writers block for a while. And I would have written more but I did start tk get teary eyes towards the end.

o7 king we will miss you and fly high.