Nightmare

《3rd person POV》

Tubbo had woken up on the couch after having a nightmare with Tommy laying on the other side of the couch. The reason Tubbo had woken up was due a nightmare. He then decided that it would be a good idea to wake up Tommy.

"Tommy" "Whats wrong tubbo?" "I had a nightmare" "Do you want a hug and to talk about it?" Tubbo did except the hug but didn't currently want to talk about it. "Can we just talk about it tomorrow, please?" "Of course Tubbo we can talk about it tomorrow"

×The next day×

《Tommy POV》

Tobbo walked up to me while a was eating a muffin that Niki made for us. "Tommy, I think I'm ready to talk about it" "Go ahead and tell me what your nightmare was about then Tubbo I'm all ears"

×Time Skip×

I gave Tubbo another hug after he was done telling me about this nighmare because he seemed to need it. Now we are back on the couch Tubbo still cuddled into my side watching a TV show.

《3rd person POV》

Tommy and Tubbo ended up spending the rest of the day sitting on the couch watching TV until they fell asleep again.

-----------------
209 words

I feel like this book is turning into more of a clingy duo book instead of a multi SMP oneshot book.

Also I'm pretty sure this is my first time writing in a first person POV.