QSMP Theorys

Most of these are centred around Phil. Also sorry for extra bad Grammer these are just random Theory's that I have while watching Phil's Vods and sent to one of my friends.

Theory #1

Charlie got a different ticket today. That means that ant of the earlier theses are out the window. UNLESS you take into account that JannaFlippa has shown herself to Charlie. Because Big Q and Phil have something revolving around the federation but Charlie barely even knows what the federation is. But if it has to do with the federation then wouldn't Tubbo and Cellbit have gotten a special ticket because they both don't get along with the federation and are against it. Phil is also against the federation but has been shown to have more issues with the federation. Unless the tickets being special have nothing to do with the people. But that wouldn't make sense. And recently the admin has been choosing THREE people to do things. Like CHARLIE, Tubbo and Roier were the most recent. But that still doesn't make sense. Why those three? The first ones are because they are all dumbasses. But if it was anyone but Phil that may be the case again but because he is there I don't think that's the case. Phil is one of the smartest people when it comes to figuring things out. Also cellbit made him one of the THREE (four?) HEADS OF THE ORDER. So having him be one of the only three makes no sense anymore. Unless they are still just trying to get rid of him. But still, that doesn't explain any correlation between all of them that they have. They have literally none at all. They have never all three been doing the same thing. They have all been around Wilbur long while he was online that is the only thing. Phil was his dad, Big Q was his potential love interest, and Charlie as he said himself was his best friend and he trusted fully. Just like how he trusted the other two fully. Are they giving special tickets to people revolving around Wilbur? Because if so when he comes back will they have to be the three to try abs find him while the others do different things. Or will Wilbur also have a different ticket?

Theory #2
Phil is struggling with reality at the moment. Plus he has been getting lots of parrots and hummingbirds around him. But that part is something different I think because all of the bird hybrids have been getting birds. Mostly Phil but ALL of them have gotten some type of bird spawned around them.

Theory #2

Tallulah before she disappeared was putting Amapolas into a chest in her house every single day for the days the Wilbur have been gone. Since then more have been showing up around her house. What if the eggs can't open normal chests. Because it seems like everyday that the amapolas have been emerging one at a time. But the chest hasn't changed. And the fact that nothing had changed from their chests either. Like you would suspect that they would have left something. And they are using signs. Like Tallulah and Chayanne out of all of the eggs had the most to say but you would aspect that Tallulah would have used a book. She uses a book to write what there is to much to write. But instead she used signs. Black chest also seem to be the ones that can get to different dimensions but the one thst Phil left fo his kids hasn't been opened yet. I Imagen that Wilbur is going to go home. Grab the Amapolas from the chest in his house and realize that the number isn't correct. Then he will go outside and see thst the ground is COVERED in amapolas. Then he will go to Phil to make sure that he isn't going insane with the Poppies. And Ohil after thinking he's going crazy for a bit will conform that the amapolas are new and he doesn't know what's happening with them.

Theory #3

I love how all the places thst revole Chayanne and Tallulah there are always two paths, and all the other eggs there is only one chest. Meaning that Chayanne and Tallulah have been sticking together. And the fact that Chayanne and Tallulah have comincated differently then the other eggs. And he has a different ticket. But we don't know if its somthing with the tickets because Tilin is dead. And Juanna flippa is confusing.

Theory #4

What if the other images that the parent have been getting of their eggs are faked but the codes. Phil got pictures of his eggs but in both photos you can clearly see part if there shell. But with the rest you ONLY see the items. So what if the others are cut off bechase of mess ups.

Theory #5

I Imagen that because Phil has his backpack on all the time but still has his full wings their just fucked up and he doesn't have his flight feathers. His wings are just pressed to his back constantly and he has starred to loss felling in them since every day for the past 6+ months he has had and backpack on with his wings pinned tk his back. The only use he had for them is occasionally for protection.

Theory #6

Because he uses his back back for balance and took it off when looking for his eggs. Does that mean that when he was traveling 1000 odd block he was triping and tumbling. But because he was so determined to find his kids that he kept pushing. He ignored the struggle and probably pain to try and find his kids. He used thst tiny bit of hope that he had to make an attempt to find them. And not to mention that seeing all those birds in cages at the bird house probably made him sad because he couldn't do anything about that. Then again when he puts his mind to somthing he won't stop.

Theory #7

Phil earlier was asking Jaiden if Cucrucho gave her the wings back/healed them. She just said "Oh, I've always had them but I just had them tucked in my shirt". Phil looked so confused. He lost his ability to fly because the federation cut his flight feathers so he couldn't. Whats worse it thar apparently her wings work and she can still fly. They both came at the same time and same train. Meaning they only prevented Phil from flying. There are two theory's as to why. They might not have known about Jaidens wings. The only reason that would work is because he doesn't really talk vaout them. Like no one knew. But with Phil his nickname is "The Crow Father", and the fed call him "The Wise Crow" or "the crow". They clearly know that he has wings and that its an important part of his character. The other reason could be, the knew about past actions. The only server that is canon is SMP Earth. Where Phil was a literal War Lord, and helped Techno to Take over the world. If they knew about past actions then that might be why. They don't trust him. We have other signs of this due to the fact what things happen they keep trying to get rid of him. They know that if he had his wings then he would be too powerful.

(1254 Words)