What if...

"I just don't want to be lonely"

"I think I'm starting to understand now" Tommy said with pity in his voice.

"Punz is the only one that understands that I didn't want to be alone witch is why he helped me, Tommy" Dream explains to Tommy.

"I'll be your friend" Tommy mumbled barrley audible.l

"What did you say Tommy?"

"I said I'll be your friend Dream"

"You will" Dream said with happiness in his voice

"Yes I will on one condition"

"What is it"

"You need to apologize to me AND the rest of the people that you have messed with, also if they have a request that is possible try and do it please"

"Sure Tommy, as long as you keep up your end of the deal-"

"TOM THERE YOU ARE I WAS GETTING WORRIED"

"Toby, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"

"Jack messed with the nuke its not going to hit the prison anymore. Now come in before they hurt you."

Tommy didn't move though he just stood there looking between Tubbo and Dream.

"Wait, DID YOU SAY NUKE" Punz yelled after realizing what he said

"YES I SAID NUKE NOT LETS GO TOMMY BEFORE YOU DIE AGAIN"

"No"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO THEY ARE THE FULL REASON I LUNCHED THE NUKE IN THE FURST PLACE, NOW YOUR SAYING THAT YOU WANT TO STAY HERE WITH THEM!"

"That's not what I'm saying I'm saying no because I found out why he wants to keep up all alive and around him" Tommy responded to Tubbo voice just above a whisper.

"Well then what is the reason?"

"I don't want to be alone" Dream said for the first time since Tubbo got their "I understand that you probably don't belive me but I am being honest. I also know that you may not forgive me but I am truly sorry for everything that I've done to you. Tommy in sorry to you as well."

Tommy walked over to Dream and gave him a hug with not hesitation.

"I forgive you Dream"

"WHAT YOU FORGIVE THIS GREEN TELITUBBY"

"YES Toby I do."

——Time skip to a few days later——

Everyone in the SMP was inside the community house, trying to figure out why Punz told them to meet there.

"Every one there is an important announcement to make" Punz said not standing in front of everyone

《I think I may know what it is》 Sam thought once Punz walked away.

Just then Dream walked up. Everyone there was ready to fight him of needed.

"Guys Guys calm down he's not going to hurt you don't worry."

"Tommy get back you never know what he could do at any moment"

"Phil I promise I have no intention in harming him or any of you. I just wanted to say somthing that applys to all of you"

"What is it then Dream" Quackity said with clear anger in his voice.

(Is Quackity dead dead or on his last life I dk t keep up with his lore)

"First I know probably all of you will not belive me when I say this and you don't need to, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry"

"What do you expect us to just forgive you like that" George said from in the back of the crowd.

"No of course not I would like if over time you forgave me but I don't expect you to any time soon, and I'm fine with that."

"IF you forgive him please say back"

The only people that stayed behind were Karl and Sapnap. Karl because he didn't fully understand what was going on and Sapnap because he did really forgive Dream.

"Wait you forgive me Sapnap" Dream exclaimed with pure surprise in his voice.

"Of course I do your my best friend"

Dream ran up to Sapnap and gave him a big hug while starting to cry

"Thank you"

------------------------------------------------------

This was just a "What if" the nuke never actually went off

Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time I have motivation

This may also be one of my longer one Sorry I'm not used to writing long chapters

635 words without A/N
703 words with A/N