Prince Ben: Welcome

Prince Ben, who was going to take the throne, had made his first proclamation. It was a chance for the offspring of four villains to have another chance. Cruella and Jafar's sons. The Evil Queen and Maleficent's daughters. They, along with all the other villains, sidekicks, evil stepmothers and stepsisters, had been cast off to the Isle of The Lost with a magical barrier surrounding it.

A crowd of people was waiting outside Auradon Prep for the chosen four villain kids. The marching band was playing as a limo was pulling up, with some students cheering. Carlos and Jay fell out of the limo, arguing over who got to keep something as Evie and Mal stepped out. The fairy godmother stepped through the marching band as they moved to the side for her. She kindly asked them to leave the stuff behind in the limo. Ben introduced himself along with Audrey.

"Ben! Ben!" A voice called out just as he was about to show them around. Ben turned to see a little girl running up to him.

"Y/n!" He called back to her as he caught her in his arms. "What are you doing here?"

"I asked mom and dad if I could meet the new people." She told him with a grin on her face.

"Where are mom and dad?" Ben asked, making y/n look behind her to see their parents and point it out to Ben.

"Ah! I see," He nodded his head. "Well, this is Evie, Jay, Carlos and Mal, the new people that are going to be at the school." He pointed to each of them as he said their names. "Everyone, this is my little sister, y/n." They all said hello to her as she smiled at them.

"Can I come with you?" She asked, looking at Ben.

"I don't think so. You have to go back with mom and dad." He told her as he put her down as their parents reached them.

"Ah, that's no fun," Y/n said as she walked over to their dad and put her arms up to him. He shook his head gently as he picked her up.

"Hey, I'll come to find you later, and we can go on our own adventure," Ben told her as he smiled at her.

Y/n nodded and said goodbye to them as her parents began walking away. She smiled at them over Adam's shoulder. Ben smiled back and waved bye to her.

"Cute sister," Mal said as Ben looked back at them.

"Yes," Ben agreed. "Now, shall we continue?" They all agreed. Then Ben continued to give them a tour of Auradon Prep.

The end.