Simba: Get Well Soon

Simba was walking around the pride rock just seeing how everything was going on and making sure that everything is in order and none of Scar's hyenas aren't causing any problems for the animals. As Simba was walking around Zazu came running to inform him that his wife and mother his child has fainted and Rafiki is with them as they speck.

Simba asked Zazu to finish the round for him and report to him if anything is wrong and quickly made his way back. Zazu didn't argue and did what he was told.

When Simba reaches where his wife was he saw her cuddling up to their son and Rafiki giving her some medicine.

"What's the matter?" Simba asked as he rushed to his wife's side and held her hand tightly and towards his chest.

"Nothing to panic over Simba," Rafiki began to tell him. "Your y/n simply came down with a little cold and nothing more." He finished smiling and walking away from them.

Simba let a breath out as he kissed y/n's hand and then her forehead. He looked towards his cub and saw that he was curled up close to his mother and Simba could tell that he wasn't leaving her side until she was better. At least he knew that she was going to be kept entertained by one of the people she loved most. He kissed their son, Mufasa in honour of Simba's dad and y/n couldn't have agreed more, head and sat with them until y/n fell asleep. He then went to speak to Rafiki and see what he needed to do to help nurse her back to health. Rafiki knew that he was going to ask that and already had everything ready for him.

Zazu was to do the rounds every day and report back to Simba if anything was out of the ordinary or if something doesn't seem right. Simba would check on them after making sure that y/n was comfortable and Mufasa knew how he was going to entertain his mother, as he always did. Luckily, for Zazu, y/n was only sick for three days and then she was helping Simba with the rounds to show the pride that she was healthy and ready to help defend their home if they need to.

Mufasa would join them as he wanted to be close to his mother until he knew she was 100% better. He knew when she began chasing him around and tickling him to no end. Simba joined her in 'torturing' their cub. When y/n sat if the floor and pulled Mufasa onto her lap, Simba sat behind her and pulled them both into his chest. They sat there enjoying the moment as both y/n and Simba knew that Mufasa will be running around wild the next day and they will be chasing after him. They didn't mind as they wouldn't change it for anything.

The end.