Wyatt Lykensen - Secrets

Seabrook seemed to be changing every year. Two years ago the divided town was put to the test, with zombies and humans now getting along with one another. Addison and Zed are the first couple of the two. There was still a stigma about zombies from the older and odd younger generations.  It was known because of what happened a year ago. Wearwolves had come looking for the mother moonstone.

Y/n's parents are some who are still wary about werewolves joining the community. She secretly meets her boyfriend because of the stigma and has yet to introduce him to them. Her sister knew. Her friends knew. Her parents would be...protective, is one word to describe how they would react if they met him.

It was a quiet night as y/n sat in her room doing her homework. Focusing and not noticing her window opening behind her. Reading through a question two hands grabbed her shoulders and pulled her backwards. The individual held her on their chest. Y/n let a squeal out as she looked at the person.

"Wyatt," She said breathlessly before she turned to hug him. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you," Wyatt answered and kissed her cheek, moving back to look into her eyes. Her cheeks went red.

Y/n hid her face in his neck. Wyatt held onto her tightly and talked among themselves. Neither of them noticed the footsteps that were getting closer to the room. The door opened and Wyatt jumped in front of y/n not risking her safety.

"Y/n, your father and I are-" Her mother stopped when she looked at the werewolf guarding her daughter. "Greg!" She called out for her husband. Footsteps could be heard rushing up the stairs.

"What?" Greg said rushing into the room not knowing what he might see. "Is y/n okay?" He continued looking around the room for his daughter. A sign of relief was let out when he noticed she was okay. "Who are you, young man?"

"Wyatt Lykensen, sir," He said standing up straight and holding a hand out to Greg. "I was hoping to meet you tomorrow."

"Greg, what are you doing? Call the z-portal!" Y/n's mother cried out.

"Why should I?" Greg said looking at his wife. "His first institute was to protect our daughter even in her home." The mother had nothing to say to that.

"Hi, Dad are you going out somewhere?" Y/n asked noting the clothes her parents were wearing.

"We are going to a party at my workplace," Greg moved closer to her and Wyatt moved out of the way, so he could kiss the top of her head before turning to his wife. "Amber, are you ready to go?" She nodded. "Look after her for me, that is not permission to do anything." He told Wyatt as he left her room. The room was silent.

Y/n giggled before she pulled Wyatt's hand dragging him to sit next to her. He watched her laugh. He reached a hand into his pocket and pulled something out. While she was distracted he placed it on her causing her to stop her laugh.

"What?" Y/n trailed off seeing what he out on her. She stared at the necklace, then at him with wide eyes.

"It's my promise to you," Wyatt looked from the necklace to her eyes. "To always be there for you as much as I can. You are part of my pack" He smiled at her.

Y/n jumped onto him, kissing him as she did, hugging him tightly. They enjoyed being together doing mundane things not worrying about anything happening outside the room. Y/n admired the moonstone on the necklace, happy to be part of his pack.

The end.