Prince Ben: Deception

Unease filled the air. The people of Auradon heard that Hades had tried to escape the barrier when Ben, y/n, Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay went to pick up the villain kids who were chosen to go to Aurodon Prep. Luckily y/n was there and used her powers to push Hades back before he could get out and the barrier was safe and intact. However, it left her weak and tired. Ben got her to rest and said he would think of a solution before he talked through it with her.

Ben was in his office while y/n rested when he heard a knock at the door. He allowed the person to enter and Mal came in.

"Mal! What can I do for you?"

"I don't know whether my sister would tell you, but I think she would choose to close the barrier for good," Mal told Ben as she looked at him. Ben stared at her and couldn't quite believe what she was saying.

"I see. I will have to have a look into that and see if it is even possible," Ben looked at the paperwork on his desk before looking back to Mal. "Is there anything else?"

"No, I just thought I would let you know what she may be thinking," Mal then left Ben to his thoughts. He let a sigh out as he sat in his chair.

Ben carried on working for a couple more hours before there was a knock at the door. He allowed them to enter and in walked y/n. He smiled before he remembered what Mal said and started to frown.

"I thought you would be happy to see me," Y/n said as she watched his face. "I can leave you alone if you want?" She continued as she began to turn towards the door.

"No," Ben said quickly before she could turn away from him. "I just remembered something as you walked in," Ben explained as he walked from behind his desk and over to y/n to pull her into a hug.

"Care to share?" Y/n asked as she hugged him back, head on his chest.

"It's nothing to worry about," Ben said as he pulled away from the hug. "I had a thought about what to do about the barrier though."

"Well?"

"What about closing the barrier?" Ben Started to explain and looked over y/n's head, she pulled back and looked up at him in disbelief. "I did not know if it was possi-"

"What are you talking about?" She questioned him. "Why would you suggest that?" Y/n pulled away almost completely but Ben had a hold of her.

"What?"

"Why would we stop the kids from being able to go back to see their families?" Ben started to regret listening to Mal before talking it through with Y/n first.

"You're right," Ben said as he held her hands. "Someone suggested it, but I can see why it would be a terrible idea. We will have to find another way to ensure everyone's safety."

Y/n nodded as she hugged him and cuddled up in his arms as he hugged her back.

The end.