Tramp: Park Trips

Tramp - Theodore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theodore was a well-off individual and had many responsibilities because of it. Due to this, he decided to dress down like the lower class to walk through the park hoping no one would recognise him. It was not the first time he has gone on a walk through the park dressed as he was. He has met some interesting people. Theodore has even bumped into some of his business partners or potential partners and got a feel for how they treat people. Some of his deals have fallen through or stopped because of these meetings.

As Theodore walked towards the park a smile began to grow on his face when he spotted a young woman playing with her nephew. She was one of the many good things that had come out of the trips of freedom to the park. He watched for a couple of minutes before making himself known to her.

"Y/n!"

He made his way over to her as y/n turned to look over her shoulder at who called her name. She smiled at him before turning to her nephew, Jackson and pointing at Theodore. Jackson looked where she was pointing the ran over to Theodore. Y/n soon joined them after she watched them talk. Y/n and Theodore talked while watching Jackson play. This was Theodore's sense of calm and not the madness of work. He soon realised the time and offered to walk y/n and Jackson back to her brother's house, which she accepted.

Along the way, they talked about their interests with Jackson inputting with his likes as well. When they reached the house Theodore said goodbye to them and watch them walk into the house before starting to make his way back to the park, he had some more spare time before he had to get back.

Theodore spent another hour at the park walking around and admiring the calmness before he started to make his way back. He just so happen to walk past y/n's brother's on the way and was glad he did. He saw someone try and sneak in through a window on the side of the house. Theodore quickly made his way to the front door and knocked on it. He kept on knocking on it until Jackson opened it with teary eyes. Making his way in he told Jackson to go to one of the neighbours and tell them what is happening. Jackson did that as Theodore made his way further into the house and came across the man pushing y/n onto the floor. Before the man could harm y/n anymore he jumped in between them and somehow overpowered the man. Pushing him into a cupboard and locking him in there until they could get the police.

Theodore turned to y/n before rushing to help her up and onto the sofa. Once he made sure she was comfortable he went to the phone. Y/n asked where Jackson was and as Theodore was about to explain, he came through the door with his neighbour. The neighbour told that that he has called the police and thanked Theodore. It didn't take long for them to arrive and as they were taking the assailant away, y/n's brother walked through the door. He thanked Theodore profusely. Theodore soon left for home when he knew y/n and Jackson was safe and comfortable.

Theodore was on another walk through the park when he came across the woman he saved. He smiled as she watched the flowers. Sitting next to her and making himself known, his smile growing ever so slightly. Y/n thanked him for saving her and he said he would do it again in a heartbeat. They sat together in a moment of silence before Theodore asked her a question.

"Do you want to go on a park date with me?"

"Yes."

The end.