Queen Clarion and Lord Milori: Winter

Every fairy knew they were not allowed to cross the winter border.

However, two fairies did not listen to this rule, and it cost the whole of Pixie Hollow. All of Pixie Hollow began to freeze over because of the machine that Tinkerbell and his friends had made, so he could bring his brother over to see the warm seasons. He soon realised what frost could do once he saw the flower his brother had gifted him, and he flew into the winter woods. He asked Periwinkle to help save the Pixie Hollow tree. As Periwinkle and his friends were doing everything possible, Tinkerbell and his friends were handing out blankets to the warm-season fairies to help protect their wings. Periwinkle has told Tink and Queen Clarion they would be unable to frost the tree in time. As they lost hope, they saw a flash of blue and purple go past them. They began to help freeze the seasons. They were getting to the tree when it started to frost over. They all looked around until they saw the blue and purple flash, only to discover it was a pair of wings. The winter fairies began to help as the warm season fairies had taken cover before the freeze got to them. Queen Clarion and Lord Milori looked at the wings with sad smiles before they took their place.

They saw that it had stopped freezing over, and everyone came out of hiding. All the fairies watched the Pixie Hollow tree hoping pixie dust would begin to flow again. Losing hope, they all began to look away. A flicker of gold and pixie dust started pouring again. Everyone celebrated. Queen Clarion and Lord Milori kissed.

However, as they all took to the sky and Tinkerbell did not. He revealed his wing was broken. Tink's wing was fixed when he and Periwinkle put their wings together. Celebrating was short-lived as Queen Clarion and Lord Milori began calling out a name the warm fairies did not know.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

Someone spotted blue and purple wings and pointed it out. Queen Clarion and Lord Milori both rushed to where they were. They soon saw a fairy lying on the tree. Lord Milori got a snowflake. Queen Clarion got some pixie dust and a flower petal. They placed them on top of her wings before they kissed her forehead, pulled back to wait and were rewarded with her eyes fluttering open.

"Mom? Dad?" She asked, confused but still smiling at them. They smiled back at her before pulling her into a hug.

For the next few days, there were questions about who she was and how she could go between the border without a problem. They answered the questions and opened the border. Queen Clarion and Lord Milori hugged while waiting for y/n, they watched as Tinkerbell and Periwinkle released snowflakes and flowers to all the fairies in the winter woods. They looked around and smiled when they saw y/n flying towards them. She landed softly on her feet before hugging them and staying in their arms.

The end.