This is it...

Relevant Quote: "You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity." -Epicurus

______________________________________________________________

"Want to tell you something." I bite my lip at Julian as people rush  by to get to their gates.

"What?" He smiles.

"I - I know what I'm going to name them." I stare down at my nails. "I mean if it's all right with you."

"They're your kids Jez."

"The boy; I wanna use your name. Your middle name."

"Of course." He laughs like his lungs are out of air.

"It'll be Ronan Mikhail and Amelia Preslee."

"Those are amazing names Jez. I'm so proud of you."

"I'm happy with them. When I got them together it felt like I didn't have a choice anymore. Those were just their name."

"Ronan and Amelia Grimms, lucky little rascals." Julian kisses my forehead.

"Now boarding Gate B19 to New York, New York."

"That's me." He sighs and gives me a squeeze. "I'll be back when those two make their grand appearance." He chuckles, looking at me longingly before turning away. I make my way back to the parking structure where Jay is waiting in the car.

"You alright?" He asks, grabbing my hand as soon as I'm buckled in.

"Yeah. It's just been a long, emotional day." Today, Avery had called me to tell me about his wedding in Norway and Everett informed me of his 8AM arrival next Tuesday in London. My mother made it known that she expected to be the first one to hold my children; which she wasn't. Pregnancy makes you fully aware of a lot of facts you suppress normally and her selfishness was certainly one of them.

"How 'bout we get home and I cook you some dinner?"

"Sounds great." I smile with sleepy eyes.

"And do me a favor?"

"Hm?"

"Get some decent sleep tonight."

"It's really difficult. I try."

"It's only 7PM and you're about to fall asleep where you sit." He frowns.

"Well let me attach two tiny football players in an energy consuming pouch onto your abdomen where there will steal your air, blood, and food." I say a bit hot tempered.

"I got it.  Sorry."

"No I'm sorry."

_-_-_-

"You want some ice chips?" Jay lies beside me as I shiver in pain.

"No." I moan.

"I'll just stay here then." Jay and the others had rushed to the hospital after their last show in Glasgow. I'd been in labor for a total of 16 hours, no drugs, just classical music streaming in steadily from my ipod in its dock that I had bagged before leaving my flat.

"You want me to ask the doctor about pain medication?"

"Absolutely not." I grit my teeth. He rubs my shoulder. 

"At least she says it's going perfectly." He tries to lighten my mood.

"Jay, please don't talk for the next two minutes." Another contraction consumes me and Jay pulls my head to his chest.