Chapter 6- The painful truth

Chorong blinked her eyes adjusting the light as she awake from her slumber. She bolted up realizing she was still at the hospital left by Luhan she thought.

"You awake?" A guy's voice asked from behind.

"Luhan?" Chorong was a little puzzled as she turned her back.

"How did you slept so long?" Luhan asked.

"What? How long did I slept?! Why didn't you woke me?! Why didn't the nurses kicked me out?!" Chorong's eyes widened.

"You've slept for 3 hours and I couldn't wake you up because you slept so well maybe because you were running around and kicking some asses earlier and made you so tired. Oh I just told the nurse you're my sister and she let you stay" Luhan said.

"Really? Anyway, did you ate?" Chorong asked looking at the container.

"Yes and I left some for you because I know you haven't eat." Luhan said as he walked to the table and took out the containers.

Chorong walked to the table and sat down while Luhan prepared the food for her. Chorong looked at Luhan who was really sweet and that made her heart beat crazily again.

"You just couldn't help but to stare at me right?" Luhan said not letting off his eyes off his preparing.

"wh-what? No I didn't" Chorong denied and directed her eyes to the foods which Luhan just prepared.
"Thank you..." Chorong smiled at Luhan.
Luhan was the big victim here but Chorong get treated more and that really really made her felt good. If Luhan was a jerk which he kinda looked like, he'll probably will just kicked Chorong out.

Luhan sat infront of Chorong and just looked at her eat.

"You can go sleep you know... I will leave after I eat." Chorong said but it was just a lie because she wanted Luhan to just stay there.

"It's okay..." Luhan smiled. "Chorong-ssi, How old are you?" Luhan asked.

"I'm 16"

"Really? We're the same age then." Luhan said. "Where's your school?" he asked again.

"YiJu High school..." Chorong said and Luhan just nodded.

"Luhan-ssi... Are you mad at me?" Chorong asked avoiding eye contact.

"Why would I?" Luhan giggled.

"Because of me your heart's in a problem" Chorong's voice soften feeling guilty.

"It's okay... you'll cure it eventually." That. That made Chorong's heart beat stopped. She felt the whole animal in her stomach. She couldn't helped but to blushed and slightly smiled.

"I mean. You cure it with your money.. for my hospital bills... and the surgery..." Luhan said almost laughed.

Chorong felt herself being bombed and she scoffed. Luhan totally ruined it. "oh of course" Chorong's face was totally changed to a complete sulk.

Luhan just giggled and he found it cute.
"You mad?"

"Why would I?" Chorong said shoving the chicken into her mouth.

"because you like me" Luhan smirked and Chorong was just frozed with the chicken filling her mouth and Luhan laughed.

After the last chicken Chorong swallowed, she washed her hands and packed up while Luhan was already on the bed.

Before Chorong leave the room, Luhan called, "Gumawo (Thankyou)! [informally- If Korean speaks informally it considered they are friends or close ]"

Chorong just gave him a small smile and left.

The next day, Chorong woke up earlier and her mood was unusually good. She cycled to the school happily like an idiot.