Chapter 10 - Suho's birthday party

"Are you sure you're not coming?" Eunji asked Chorong.

The other 5 girls dropped by at Chorong's house before the go to The avenue.

"Eo" Chorong nodded smiling sweetly to her friends.

"Too bad you're going to miss the fun!" Bomi sighed.

"Omo. It's already 7! Chorong-ah! We'll get going!" Naeun said as she grabbed her purse.

and so they left.
Chorong sighed and three herself on the couch switching some channels on her tv.

Somehow, she regretted how she refused to join the fun but at the same time, she didn't want to make more scenes as she meet a lot of people she might knew there so she decided to stay quiet low.

Minutes later, she heard a knock on the door. She walked to the door and opened it and to her surprise, it was Suho.

"What are you doing here?" Chorong raise her eyebrows feeling confused.

"Here. Go change." Suho said handing her a shopping bag.

Chorong took a look inside it but Suho slightly pushed her in telling her to change quickly.

Chorong smiled a little and ran into her room. "Well, just this one time..."

Chorong's mouth gaped as she took out the thing Suho gave. It was the black dress she was interested at. And a pair of black high heels too.
Chorong felt her heart flying around seeing the pretty stuffs.

She quickly wore them and it fit her perfectly. She freaked out as she saw herself in the mirror. Her face looked like a zombie.

She sat down and do her touch up. Wearing a little bb cream and a pink blusher, eyeliner, mascara and finally, pink lip gloss and she's done!

She felt she was missing something and realized she didn't have any purse. She quickly went through her mother's closet and find one.

She walked back outside where Suho was waiting with his car.

Suho looked at Chorong and he felt his heart flutters. Without him realizing, his mouth gaped, his eyes widened. He just looked at an angel.

"How do I look?" Chorong asked as she walked toward Suho.

"uh..umm... You.. you look ug...ugly.. it's okay. Let's just go" Suho muttered and get into the car.

As they arrived, Chorong stopped in her track before entering the gate, there were so many people. Most of them were MyuHoon's friends from korea along with Suho's friends.

"Are you okay?" Suho asked looking at her.

"I don't know..." Chorong just blankly stared at the ground.

Suho knew Chorong was nervous. He thought Chorong never been into party like this.
Suho grabbed her hand and put it around his arm. "Kaja. Let's kill this party." Suho winked and walked in.

Everyone were looking at them. Most of them were very surprised seeing Suho with a girl linking arm.

"Oh my god. Isn't that Park Chorong?"
"Is she with Suho oppa?!"
"Damn that girl is a total man killer"
"Suho oppa even fall for her?!"
"Park Chorong??? That bitch you guys talked about?!"

As Chorong and Suho walked through the crowd, they could heard a lot of rumors about Chorong and Suho pretended not to heard anything while Chorong was very embarrassed.

"Park Chorong! You're here!" Bomi yelled and ran to her.
"Omo! Gumawo Kim JoonMyeon-ssi!" Eunji laughed.
"Don't tell me you guys set this up." Chorong frowned.
"fortunately, we didn't" Namjoo smirked.